Listing of all Pennsylvania financial resources

State and local government assistance programs.
FamilyHelp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Listing of all Pennsylvania financial resources

Post by FamilyHelp »

Me my husband and three kids have been trying hard to get caught up on rent and other costs in Pennsylvania. Medical bills and trying to make sure water and electric is paid has just over come us. Today my landlord said he was writing up a Eviction letter. In the past couple churches helped me with electric and our UCHRA say the have no funds. With no family we are down to nobody to ask for help. If you could please give me info somewhere that may. Thank you god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Listing of all Pennsylvania financial resources

Post by Admin »

Well, we have information on many other programs to try, and not just churches. While we doubt you can get help with medical bills, there may be some non-profit programs in Pennsylvania for rent, food and those types of living expenses. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Bruce_scott

Post by Bruce_scott »

Utilities totaling $728.16 that need to be paid immediately. Recently unemployed in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and have not received unemployment insurance yet. This is my #1 concern. Need help with moving expenses as I have to move out by June 31.
Need any help with credit card debt, car payment, and car insurance. I don't know where to go to get assistance in Pennsylvania, but if this is not where I should be, please advise other programs. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How do you owe over $700 in utilities? That must be multiple months that have not gone paid. We doubt any agencies in Pittsburgh will pay that much, but you can try. Also, that is a long list of debts and other needs you have. But you can try one of the programs in the county. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Bruce_scott wrote:Utilities totaling $728.16 that need to be paid immediately. Recently unemployed in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and have not received unemployment insurance yet. This is my #1 concern. Need help with moving expenses as I have to move out by June 31.
Need any help with credit card debt, car payment, and car insurance. I don't know where to go to get assistance in Pennsylvania, but if this is not where I should be, please advise other programs. Thank you.
Pardone

Post by Pardone »

I'm writing on behalf of my uncle. He lives in Pennsylvania, and was recently wrongfully terminated from his factory job for being unable to get to work after a snow storm. He applied for unemployment 10/24/16. His unemployment status has been approved; however, funds have not yet been released to him.
During this period he has been unable to keep up with payment on any of his bills. He has made attempts to make payment arrangements, but has fallen very behind and is now scheduled for disconnection.
Can someone please put me in touch with available resources that might be available to lend assistance/relief to my uncle?
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Karen

Post by Karen »

I'm currently a student of Laurel tech in meadville PA. My mother and I are currently doing what we can to make it by but we are not making enough between me going to school and not being able to find a job that will form to my schedule and my mother working all day from home we are not making it.
I have asked about financial aid but there's nothing they can do and my mother makes to much money for us to apply for food stamps or other Aid. I need help and am turning to this site because I just don't know what to do...giving up school is not an option but neither is being homeless.
I'm in fear for my career and my mothers well being. I'm 21 years old and already at my wits-end with being told NO! If there is any way someone can co-ordinate with me on these matters please get a hold of me ASAP.