West Virginia and have many needs for help

State and local government assistance programs.
Wacca
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

West Virginia and have many needs for help

Post by Wacca »

I've tried to contact your services before but nothing has come of it. Myself and my family/children are desperate for immediate help with rent, utilities and food in West Virginia I receive SSI for my disability, my 7 year daughter regularly suffers from Asthma and my son's ADHD can be very difficult to handle. I also see signs of mental health issues. I can explain more if someone could possibly call me back.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: West Virginia and have many needs for help

Post by Admin »

Well, we reply to every email, so maybe something was missed. We apologize for that. Regardless, we have extensive information on financial support in West Virginia. We have programs for rent and utilities listed by town, including some loan programs too. Find more details on programs in West Virginia.
Zentec1

Post by Zentec1 »

I am currently out of work and having a difficult time finding a job for next school year. I am a special education teacher licensed in OH and waiting to apply for licensure in WV. I currently live in Wheeling, WV. I was planning to move back home to AZ after helping care for my family for a year, but my Dad has been faced with a medical emergency. My plans have changed and I am now staying in WV to help support my parents. I am still looking for work but could use assistance in the meantime. My Mom is on disability and my Dad does not know when he will be able to return to work due to his illness.
Trina

Post by Trina »

Dear Sirs:
I am writing to request help for a man and his wife who live  in Culloden, West Virginia.  Frankie is very ill and was released just yesterday morning from St. Mary's Hospital due to the death of his father. He is too seriously ill to be living in an old double wide mobile home without heat.  We would love to be able to help them but my husband and I are on a fixed income and just do make it from month to month and don't have the money to pay for their outstanding AEP debt.  I just found out about their living conditions yesterday after we were told that my husband's brother, Frankie's father, had died.  Please let me know if your organization in West Virginia that can help them immediately.
DaisyBunny

Post by DaisyBunny »

Hi, my name is Cordero and I live in West Virginia. I was looking to get some kind of financial assistance or to be pointed in the right direction. I work at Medical City in the open heart surgery department. Cause of low volumes. I don’t work 40hrs a week which has caused a great financial burden. I missed a car payment & have been behind. I have a 1 year old daughter & we live at my mother's house. Long story short she gave us till the first of August to find a place to stay or we get kicked out. I had found an apartment finally in the area I wanted to stay in (Halen). Due to an eviction it was hard to find. I’m not going to be able to move in West Virginia.
I'm trying everything I can to not give up, to be strong for my daughter but it's getting harder by the day. Don't have any family to go to or even help. If you know anything it'll greatly be appreciated. Thank you! Have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you work in the open heart surgery department in the hospital, you must know a little about clinics, medical centers, health insurance and the link. And there are free community clinics in West Virginia. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ity_c.html
Maybe they can arrange the sliding fee scale care you need.
DaisyBunny wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:10 am Hi, my name is Cordero and I live in West Virginia. I was looking to get some kind of financial assistance or to be pointed in the right direction. I work at Medical City in the open heart surgery department. Cause of low volumes.