Any Programs for single men

State and local government assistance programs.
Tweet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any Programs for single men

Post by Tweet »

I'm a single male that has gotten behind on my finances and I'm not sure what my options are for assistance. I've tried my hardest to avoid having to ask for help but friends and family have convinced me it's ok to ask for help so that's what I'm doing. I'm not sure exactly what my year-to-date income is but I'm guessing it's under or around 10k. I've gone through all of my savings and have been borrowing to stay afloat. Please give some advice on what my options are. I have no intentions of this being a long term need. I just need help starting over. Thanks.
Rudiger

Re: Any Programs for single men

Post by Rudiger »

Hi I am a 41 year old veteran and I am in a desperate crisis situation and need extreme help. My husband can’t work due to having a major surgery on his left leg his leg was broken in 4 places. And we are seriously needing a miracle from god.
I have a daughter whom has 2 children that reside with us her age is 19 and she is disabled from having neuroblastoma cancer on her spine and having had a major spinal fusion just recently, her kids ages are 3 and 2 and the 3 year old boy my grandson is on a breathing machine. I have a 15 year old son whom is ADHD and partially deaf in both ears. My 10 year old daughter has learning disabilities. My 17 year old graduates this year and is already enlisted in the US army and ships out next June 2016 after graduation.
Anyways we are in desperate need, as we are both single men. We have no electric and we are behind on our utilities and have no school supplies and etc. we are usually the type of people that never need to ask for help but we have his a really rough spot and we please are begging for help with this. We really need the help with getting our electric reconnected. Please can you help as we have nobody or anywhere else to turn to you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Single mom, right or wrong, often have less resources allocated to them. However there will always be exceptions made for veterans, especially in the state of Arkansas. Also, if you have a 19 year old that is disabled, that too will often give priority for any aid.
The communication action agencies may be a good source of information. They can refer people to electric bill programs, offer support for your 3 kids who are going back to school, and assist in other ways. So try to apply for grants from these non-profits, and read more Arkansas community action agencies.
Odilla

Post by Odilla »

I seek immediate rent and utility bill assistance. I expect start receiving income in a job but I fear too late for April rent. I received help once back in December 2016. I am just about their starting to get work again after two years of underemployment. Any help for me, a single man, would be much appreciated. I am an IT professional so I may have skills that you need.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sure, single men can apply for help too. As long as qualified by income, prospects, and other criteria. There is no difference between men and woman. Try the list of Catawba assistance programs here for your immediate help you seek.

Odilla wrote:I seek immediate rent and utility bill assistance. I expect start receiving income in a job but I fear too late for April rent. I received help once back in December 2016. I am just about their starting to get work again after two years of underemployment. Any help for me, a single man, would be much appreciated. I am an IT professional so I may have skills that you need.