Why aren't Wyoming programs listed

State and local government assistance programs.
JMartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Why aren't Wyoming programs listed

Post by JMartin »

Hello,
I am 100% disabled and receive Social Security Disability Benefits as a Survivor from my deceased father.
I look onto your website for programs that help paying medical bills and housing bills, but you have no listings for WYOMING.
I am having lots of problems finding affordable housing in Cheyenne WY. I have been denied low income housing because of bad credit. Because of this I have never tried to apply any where else.
I have gone to the Housing Authority, but they just had me a paper to fill out and never ask my circumstances.
I am in need of emergency housing as of yesterday, 1/07/2014. The landlord I am renting from says I owe him past rent, which I do not I have receipts to prove it, but he is refusing to work with me and refusing to let me pay this months rent. He has given me two eviction notices. I have no place to go. I can not live with my mom and her husband, they have no room for me.
Right now I receive $1184.00 from SS and I pay $700 rent. I would really be helpful to find a place I can afford so I can start working on paying off my debts. My mothe is my payee and handles my funds and all that she can. She has had a hard time trying to find me help too.
It seems that since people look at me and don't see a physical handicap and mental retardation, they don't seem to care or believe that I am disabled.
I am mentally disabled. I have manic depression, agoraphobia, and I do have rheumatoid arthritis. (Please excuse the misspelling.)
Can you help me? Please.
Sincerely,
Clearchoice

Re: Why aren't Wyoming programs listed

Post by Clearchoice »

My boyfriends just got fired by his own brother and decided to tell me that he quit so I didn't want to help. Right now we are struggling with our gas electricity and rent. To top things out Christmas is coming and we has two kids a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. Any help right now for paying our bills in Wyoming would be truly appreciated.
Mrs. Camber

Post by Mrs. Camber »

I’m the social worker in a free clinic (poverty level with absolutely no insurance) and was referred to you by the American Cancer Society.  However, in studying your website, it looks like Wyoming is not listed as one of the states working with your program.  Is there any level of assistance that your organization can offer if not included in your listing of states?  Please advise.  Thank you.  Nancy, Social Worker
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Wyoming is sparsely populated and has few resources. Try the search bar at the top of the screen, and type in Wyoming and what you need. In addition, we have information on free school or clothes or furniture in Wyoming. Maybe those charities and agencies can assist you.
Mrs. Camber wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:48 am Is there any level of assistance that your organization can offer if not included in your listing of states?  Please advise.  Thank you.  Nancy, Social Worker