Welfare payments

State and local government assistance programs.
Pillsbury
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Welfare payments

Post by Pillsbury »

Hello I'm 36 years old single mother with 2 kids. My two daughter living with my mom in the Philippines. One is 18 years old and the other is 4 years old. I have a son leaving with me. I'm receiving welfare almost a year. I'm mentally disabled with bipolar and depression. I'm being a homeless with my 18 years old son almost 3 months. For know I find a good place for me & my son but this month everything I have is gone. Can you please helping me for my one month deposit & one mouth Advance. I need $500 a mouth not including utilities. Please help me. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Welfare payments

Post by Admin »

Welfare these days in called TANF. The funds can be used for a number of expenses, even including the rent you are referring too. In addiiton to welfare though, sound like you need more emergency aid, so try a local shelter. But apply for TANF at the same time. It will take time to process the application though. More on TANF welfare payments.
PerryK

Post by PerryK »

Good Day,
Hello, I’m in need of extra money ($400.00) to pay the rest of my rent and medical bills for the month of March due to my employer garnishing my paychecks twice ($255.00 per 2 week pay period). I’m the only working adult in my household of 4 (the others are on welfare) and cannot get any more help from family at this time.
After garnishments bi-weekly I’m left with only $462.00 and I have been desperately seeking part-time work to make up for the loss. I hope to find one soon to pay the rent for September. My wife receives a disability check as well as welfare for her handicapped son in the amount of $700.00 monthly which helps pay the side bills, and with our rent being $1090.00 a month it has been almost impossible to make it this month and my employer has no care in the world.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For any type of welfare, try public assistance in your state. The tradional "welfare" is TANF, but each state also offers many other benefits. Whether it is medical care, cash aid, or disability there is help. Maybe there are also special services for your handicapped son to try.
Megan McDonald

Post by Megan McDonald »

My name is Heather. I am seeking help to pay bills as welfare payments are not enough. I do have an emergency situation needing help for rent/utilities. I am on welfare as well as food snap benefits. I am facing a major crisis as a single mom. However, my children are not living with me. I have been in a toxic verbally and emotionally relationship. I signed a lease 2 years ago at my apartments right after Harvey Hit. The FEMA money helped get into a one bedroom apartment that I share with a boyfriend who has helped with all the bills. I, however, an unemployed. I have a lawyer working towards my Social Security Disability. I have babysat for income. I didn't know or still know what my options are as trying to leave my apartment or get into affordable Housing and additional welfare payment benefits. I am trying to get out of the abusive relationship that I can't seem to get out of because I’m scared of being homeless. On top of needing bills taken care of ASAP until I get further help.
Carrant

Post by Carrant »

Facing eviction and I don't know where to go for rent help. I have been thru emergency welfare assistance thru the state so I do not qualify there. I am currently using a medical reasons so my electric is not disconnected until the 17. On top of that my son needs school supplies and he’s grown out of most of his clothes, my car literally just broke yesterday I think it’s a starter, and registration was due yesterday. I know I cannot get help with it all from welfare but if there is any help with the eviction, which is what my main concern for a roof is over my sons head.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the New York City welfare programs. Those differ from some of the state options. They do offer housing programs, including maybe with rent. Note these are generally not emergency programs though but rather long term that require employment and other steps from the family
Carrant wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:25 am Facing eviction and I don't know where to go for rent help. I have been thru emergency welfare assistance thru the state so I do not qualify there.