Move to another state

State and local government assistance programs.
RJDicr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move to another state

Post by RJDicr »

To whom it may concern:
I live in Buffalo New York. My mother resides in South Carolina. Just to give you a little back ground on the situation, She moved there about a year ago. These reasons behind her moving there was probably due to depression from the passing of my grandfather. Well over the past 9 months my mother has been put through so much. She purchased a trailer from property owner. Upon purchasing this trailer it was told to her that "NONE" of her family from New York was welcome on that property and would be arrested for trespassing should they come on the land. This was said to not only her but via email to myself and my other siblings. Of course being that my mothers children and grandchildren are her world this was highly upsetting to my mother. So in turn the seller and his wife has done everything possible to get my mother off their property. Now the situation is in court. They claim they want her to move the trailer but are doing everything in their power to prevent my mother from being able to do so. Their trailer is on the same property. They fenced in their trailer and posted no trespassing signs around. They call the law every time my mother even steps foot off her porch. Once my mother was issued a ticket for trespassing. That case was eventually dropped because of the living situation she is in. Now my mothers health is at risk. She woke up one morning and went to use the bathroom and the toilet would not flush the sinks would not drain. She contacted a plumber to have her trailer snaked out. They did such. and charged her nearly $200 to snake. The plumber tried to go over the fence line to snake beyond the trailer BUT was quickly stopped by the property owner with a threat to call the law should he cross the fence. Of course he was obligated to stop. Now the health department in the county and state is involved trying to resolve the situation but we seem to be getting no where. My mother has been without water and sewage for almost 2 weeks now. I hate to see my mother living in this situation especially because she does rent the land she is on and according to the laws down there it is within the landlords responsibilities to make sure the plumbing remains in working order. My mother did her part in regards to being sure it was not within the trailer. Her physical health and mental health is being compromised right now.
I want to move my mother back to New York State. BUT on that note I nor my mother have the finances to get her here. I have exhausted my bank accounts to help pay for a lawyer to help her through the legal issues regarding getting her money back from the trailer that she can not move. So my question to you is would you or do you know of any organization that could help fund at least the moving truck and movers to load the truck for her? I believe I can handle the gas fees to get her here and can house her when she gets here. I am at a loss right now and have no idea where to turn and who to turn to. If you can be of any assistance to me and her please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time, consideration and understanding.
ohnathan

Re: Move to another state

Post by ohnathan »

I'm a single mom with 5 kids. Recently the father of my kids has been away for the past 5 months in a different state. I really need all the help I could get to get. I am up on my feet with bills. My kids are not happy there depressed. All I want is a little bit of help with a job and a place for me and my kids. Please get back at me with information. I need help. I don't know if I could take the pain and sadness on my kids face. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We highly doubt anyone will help someone move across several states. That cost a ton of money, and companies rarely ever pay for that. Hard to justify that expense when millions of children are going hungry. However, feel free to call around for moving assistance. Maybe one place to try is Volunteers of America. This national charity does focus on housing and seniors, so maybe they can meet your need. Find the local volunteer of America programs.
Sterner

Post by Sterner »

My name is Jodi and I am from Vincennes IN and I need to move to another state. I receive $972.00/monthly from SSDI. This is my only income. My living situation will be changing as of September 1, 2020 when I need to move to another state. I have to move immediately on that date. I'm not being evicted, I'm a bad 10 year relationship and I need to leave ASAP. I have no family here to help me, none. I have a few friends and they would help if they could. I have no money to get a place to live. If I rent apartment for $360 I need first month’s rent of $360 and security deposit of $360. That's $720.00 altogether plus I don't have any furniture, not even a bed.
I own only my clothes, a few Knick knacks and a vehicle that needs a lot of just regular maintenance. I have tried for 2 years to be approved for any amount of a loan. My credit is bad. Could anyone please assist me as what to do for help. I will be contacting some local Catholic charities here in Vincennes and also the Salvation Army and St Vincent De Paul. Please contact me at the above email address. Any assistance in moving to anothert state is greatly appreciated Thank you and have a great day!
JasonDD

Post by JasonDD »

Hi. My name is Tammy. I am in urgent need to move to another location or another state and I do not have the funds for security deposit and first month rent as well as deposit for lights and money to rent a truck if needed.
The reason I need to move to another state s because I feel my life or health of myself as well as my children and grandchildren in danger. My ex-boyfriend has continued to stalk me off and on since when I tried to separate from him around September of last year. He broke the fibula bone in my right leg last year in June or July. I can get the exact date if needed. He is stolen my gun from my house. He has broken 3 cell phones of mine. He is broken a tv. He busted the back window out of my car about 6 weeks ago (I can get exact date for that too if needed).
He is kicked the door in of my apartment on March 13 and again April 1st or 2nd. I have filed papers on him and the police have been here so many times. He threatens to blow my car up and to burn my apartment down with me in it if I do not talk to him. For these reasons I need to move to another state so he will not know where I live and so I can cut all ties completely with him. Please, if there is anything that you can do to help, any assistance that can be given please let me know as soon as possible.
Tammy Coronado