Places in Vermont for assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
P Palmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places in Vermont for assistance

Post by P Palmer »

I am having a hardship this year. I am a single mom working full time in Vermont. What I make I can't seem to do on my own right now. I loss my mother on Christmas of last year. I had to pay a lot out of pocket and still am. I am needing some help with my rent. I am finally getting rid of my mom storage. That will be very helpful. Right now I am short of $1000.00 to pay my rent. I also need help on some food. My husband isn't here with me. He is in prison. So, of course I lost that income. Many thing will help. Thank you for your time. I do not qualify for SNAPS as already tried.
Tony Hawkins

Re: Places in Vermont for assistance

Post by Tony Hawkins »

My daughter and her boyfriend decided to move out of my home 1 day before rent was due and I'm on
unemployment. Which only pays $150 a week in Burlington Vermont. My rent is late and PUD is going to be shut off soon and water bill is also due. I have received a 5 day pay or vacate notice in all total I owe a little over $1,110
Please let me know if you can help.
Carrant

Post by Carrant »

Hello, I am in need of some help with my bills desperately. I have never been late or behind on anything and the last 6 months has just fallen apart. I lost my job in Burlington Vermont, had my car stolen which required me draining mine and my 3 girls savings, had family move into help but they ended up leaving me with close to 1000 dollar electric bill, over 200 water bill, 400 dollar phone bill and no food. My mortgage is now 2 months behind and I still haven’t found any work. I am searching everywhere for some help. Do you have any resources to help me out? Please.
Billy Bush

Post by Billy Bush »

I'm new to Vermont. I spent a couple weeks inpatient at the Brattleboro retreat in Vermont. I am now outpatient doing partial hospitalization program and I'm renting on grounds at called the Ripley house.
I thought out one second of January I was only able to pay a week because it's 175 a week and my program has three more weeks to go today. The rent is due and I don't know what to do I am mentally unstable to go to the overflow shelter in Brattleboro Vermont. The shelter has a lot of drug activities and people using an over dosing there. I'm on a lot of medication some of them are controlled substance for my mental disorders but people that use drugs like to abuse him and I being homeless shelter there I could be in danger for I'm stealing my medication or hurting me to get it.
I need help ASAP in Vermont. This got to be our prayer that's got to be some way out here in Barre Vermont and agencies that can financially pay the rest of my stay at the Ripley house so I can finish my program. That's very crucial to my treatment for my mental illnesses - the purchase program.