Jamaican needs help

State and local government assistance programs.
Booty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Jamaican needs help

Post by Booty »

I am a 31 year old Jamaican mother of one son and expecting another by the end of the year. This is not something I would normally do but under the circumstances I am forced to try all angles. I am in need of some help whether financial or in kind.
I am an independent person who has always worked very hard for what I want however with 2 children and stuck in debt I really need a start. My parents were never able to assist as they had me young and are in no condition now to help.
If you feel you want to help me please give me a contact.
Mollytift

Re: Jamaican needs help

Post by Mollytift »

My wife and I have hit a low and need some assistance. We were hit my auto repair bills and a high cell phone bill. These unexpected expenses blind-sided by these expenses. We are from Jamaica and moved to Austin from Houston about five months ago and are homeless. We are staying in an Extended stay motel until we can save enough money to get into a lease home. We can't afford our rent, phone bill, food, or medications this month. We are both interested in any assistance you can provide to us. We are both also very interested in the Homeshoring opportunity, as being Jamaican that may be a good fit. What do we have to do to participate in this program?
Please Help Us!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Jamaican needs help

Post by Admin »

That is several different needs. due to that, find the various Travis County assistance programs that may help you with your bills, housing, and more. You mention medications too? Maybe try a community clinic in the Austin region.
Mollytift wrote: We are from Jamaica and moved to Austin from Houston about five months ago and are homeless. We are staying in an Extended stay motel until we can save enough money to get into a lease home. We can't afford our rent, phone bill, food, or medications this month.