Missouri government benefits

State and local government assistance programs.
Conners
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Missouri government benefits

Post by Conners »

Moved to the St. Louis area the middle of October 2013. I have went through my savings account to move here and have applied for social security disability and I am needing help. Have health issue down to the last on medications and have no way to pay rent or utilities at this time. I found a local food bank that gave me food until I see if I qualify for the food stamp program.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missouri government benefits

Post by Admin »

There are many government and public assistance benefits in Missouri, which sounds like is what you are looking for. They can help with Medicaid, food needs, and maybe housing too. You want to call your local social service office for intake, and if you qualify, there are options for you. Continue with more information on Missouri public aid.
malisha

Post by malisha »

I am underemployed as a substitute teacher. I do not have any gifts for my 9 nine year old son or my 14 or 17 year old daughters for Christmas. We also have car repairs that we cannot have done. We need groceries, gas, and other things like that. We would like to find a cheaper place to live in St Louis Missouri. Our apartment rent is around $1000 a month. I am so overwhelmed right now.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The economy is much better now then it was, so a job should open up for you soon. Until then, there are many agencies and charities in St. Louis, and they can be found on the main site. There is even information on holiday programs for you and your family as well, and for that list, try the local community action agency. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... t__lo.html
My_friend

Post by My_friend »

I am in need of getting help with paying my rent along with getting child care from state of Missouri. I recently moved to Missouri 4 months ago because my children father was released from jail He tried to murdered me a couple of times but the last time was out in public there for he was caught and serve a short time in jail because of that I left everything behind and came here (MO) for the safety of myself and more importantly my two young children. I am working and trying to get my feet back on the flat ground but it's hard with no child care and I don't make enough to financially take care of us. I do want to go back to school but right now my need is childcare and rental assistance benefits. I am trying as hard as I can and now with the situation that I am in for my children. I am letting go of my pride and asking for help from any benefits or person who can help me so I can help myself to financially take care of us in the future.
AdamSmith

Post by AdamSmith »

I am needing help paying my bills, getting them caught back up. So far I am not getting no where, even using government aid.
My water, electric, lot rent and storage are behind.
I was sick in and out of the hospital in a weeks’ time. Went back to work to find out the job was over for the season. Unemployment is only 92.00 a week.
I live in Fortuna, MO. 65034.
I in badly need of help, please?
mary sue

Post by mary sue »

My name is Nicole Thompson and I live in Missouri. I am a single mother of one. I am struggling financially to pay my rent and utilities and am seeking government benefits. My water and electric are already past due and have to be paid in about 10 days before they will be shut off. Any help I can receive from government benefits in Missouri would be greatly appreciated or if you can direct me to where I can receive help. I can be reached at this email or by phone.