Resources for bill in Washington

State and local government assistance programs.
Stewarz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Resources for bill in Washington

Post by Stewarz »

I am 39 disabled and receive SSI along with food stamps and TANF from Seattle. I currently got engaged my fiance is on parole (not from related parole either as he did 18 years for beating up the person that attacked his sister). He paid for what he did by doing 18 years in prison and now no one will hire him and my income that I get from SSI and tanf do not make it able for me and my fiancé and son to pay bills or much of anything else. We live in a very poor county in Washington where all assistance that is available goes as quickly as it comes. I just want to find hope for me and my family. I can't afford my bills my sons senior year or even to get married so please help and thank you.
Hopkins

Re: Resources for bill in Washington

Post by Hopkins »

Hello, I am a mother of four beautiful little girls ages 11,7,4, & 2. This year has been a hard year for me I'm trying to find out about your special needs program and if I could qualify for any assistance rent, utilities, Christmas gifts for my children in Seattle. We are having a tough time I'm currently working part time trying to find full time job to live...If there is anything you could help with I would be so thankful!!!!! Thanks'
Francine12

Post by Francine12 »

Hello, I’m a 22 years old college student facing hardship in Seattle. I need some extra money to help me with gas, good, health insurance and more. I got caught up in a mess thinking I was apply for a good job, in the end the job was fake and my bank account was left with a negative statement. I have no money to meet my daily needs as it was stolen. If someone could please help me and I can explain more of what had happened. I go to school full time and work part time. I also pay for some of my classes, things are just really hard for me right now. My account is -1,950 all because of trying to apply for a job in the end all my money was stolen from me.
TBaldwin

Post by TBaldwin »

Hi, I just had Major surgery done. I have arterial disease and the genetic gene factor 5. I have one vessel left in my left leg and a circulation problem in my hands and my lips. I am unable to work and I have applied for SSI but I need to be able to pay my bills.
Me and my daughter have no where to go in Seattle Washington. I don't want my electric turned off next week. How will I be able to care for my child or lose her because I can't right now. Neither one of us ask for this to happen to me. So I am asking for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do you have anyone that can watch your child? Any friends or family in Seattle? It can take months to be approved for disability, and most applications are denied. As far as some short term relief, there are financial assistance programs in Washington to try. Maybe they can also refer you to a place to work at while you recover.
Patricia12

Post by Patricia12 »

I have shut off notices for all my utilities. My home is in foreclosure, middle of a divorce and bankruptcy, lost my job and losing my car. When I called LIHEAP, they said they cannot help me as they did in March. I called community sharing and they said they had no funding.
I called St. Vincent de Paul as well as local churches and they say there is no funding. I cannot get my family to come and help me because they are evacuated from their homes in Washington and frankly don't have the funds either. I have spent all of my retirement trying to make ends meet and I'm out of options. I have for sale signs on all my stuff in my house and I still in facing not having any water. I just want to get through this nightmare and will pay back any money when I'm back on my feet but I'm not finding help anywhere I try to look yet I have donated and given money to our city many times.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several St. Vincent de Paul charities in Tacoma. Did you call them all for funding? As maybe they can provide some financial aid. But try to get away from spending your retirement funds....that is always a bad idea.
Patricia12 wrote: I called St. Vincent de Paul as well as local churches and they say there is no funding. I cannot get my family to come and help me because they are evacuated from their homes in Washington and frankly don't have the funds either. I have spent all of my retirement trying to make ends meet and I'm out of options.