Live in Indiana and need assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Apple One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Live in Indiana and need assistance

Post by Apple One »

I currently live with my mother and older brother in Indiana. Our cable and electricity is constantly on and off, I live on unemployment every other week which is 168.00. I’m highly in debt and can only manage to pay my city fines, or else ill go to jail. I’m not becoming a burden on them and need to move out but have no where to go. I sleep on the couch here and only have a closet. I have very little income but am willing to pay anything I can give with the help of someone or some program to provide me a stable home. I’m 23 years old, have no children and in the process of going back to school. I've tried Section-8 but unfortunately their not accepting applications and there a two year waiting list. I don’t know where to turn to, just hoping to get some type of advice or information please and thank you!
Britney

Re: Live in Indiana and need assistance

Post by Britney »

I live in Hamilton County Indiana. Lawrenceburg. I am a single mom and work full time now, as well as go to school full time. I was unemployed for a couple months and am now behind four months on my rent and car payment. I don't know what to do. My dad has poor health, and my siblings are all way younger than me with out jobs. My child's dad is never around constantly, but he does pay my car insurance. I haven't taken him for child support because he pays the insurance in lieu. I barley make enough to cover gas to get back and forth to work. I receive daycare vouchers, but I am still paying 60$ a week that I don't have. I do all my classes online and at night or on weekends, so I don't have to use a sitter, because I can't afford one. I am basically only $3000 behind for life essential bills. I have poor credit, and cant get a loan with or without a cosign. Please help me. My daughter is my world, and I want the best for her.
Williams

Post by Williams »

I am currently living in Franklin Indiana. I am in the process of getting my disability. I worked with mentally handicap non verbal autistic adults and was struck In the neck. I also have two baby girls. One of my daughters is also autistic and I am working on his disability to. I am currently married and my husband work at a part time job and we are barely getting by. I have also been In a domestic violence marriage before this husband. My baby girl is really struggling too. We need help trying to apply for assistance with housing.
Boehner

Post by Boehner »

I lost my job in October 16th, applied for unemployment from the state of Indiana and they denied it and now I'm appealing the decision. I borrowed the money for November rent thinking I could pay it back from family and now it's December and no one can help. I have two children. One 8 year old boy & 13 year old girl. All I need is help on the rent this month I know January will be taken care of. I'm still looking for a job and will be hired soon. I didn't plan for this at all. Just need help on my rent its $860.
Tafoya

Post by Tafoya »

Subject: my voice to be heard
Hello, I feel that in the state of Indiana is unfair and that the government, and state feels that the only important victims of assault. Is sexually assaulted, domestic violence abuse relationships, and children that have been or are being molested. Me being a victim in the state of Kentucky for robbery and assault. I go through the same trauma as they do. Even though the person that assaulted me she did not go through the physical part of raping me. She still asked on several accounts if she could "turn me out".
I ended up at Kenton County hospital with a fractured left eye, right eye and nose. I basically have to get back control of my life. Even though the attackers used my credit cards to pay for two bills of their own that I did not authorize. And had to make two disputes with my bank on along with stole 475 dollars cash, my license, credit cards, CPR card, iPhone 6 plus and purse. I'm lucky they didn't steal my car even though they might have had the intentions of doing so. There is no resources for me in the government with these crimes in the government. In Kentucky the victim compensation is mostly used for victim’s medical bills who were sexual assaulted, domestic violence abuse, and child molested victims.
Am I not important also? Do I not go through the same trauma as they do? Do I not get diagnosed with PTSD just like them? Do I not need financial assistance, grants, emergency money? Relocation cost just like them? I need help just like any other victim that night of traumatic event I wrecked my car ran into a light pole. Told the police everything. And have be cooperative with my detective who is doing a great job. Also I got put into more debt. Along with being put on academic suspension from school which I had to appeal and my appeal was granted.
For me to take summer classes for 2015, I got put behind on bills along with getting a hardship on my car loan through the bank. I finance my car through I have emailed a bunch of people but. They all told me the something they cannot help me or redirect me to someone else within the state of Kentucky who might be of assistance but they tell me no since I am not one of the three important factors. This makes me feel that everything that has happened that night and on is all my fault That I am like this.
I got diagnosed by my therapist that I see twice or more a month with PTSD, phobia of my surrounding along with a phobia of being by myself. I have anxiety attacks out of nowhere. And I am on the verge I feel of losing myself.
I need help financially. And would love for someone to help me. I have my medical bills building up. Along with my late payment fees on monthly bills that I pay. And having to worry about my car repair sooner or later as that is my only way of transportation. I don't ask my mom for help because she has lupus along with other medical conditions and I do not turn to my granddad for help on the count he has lung cancer and I do not want to feel like a burden to my family nor my friends. Everything in my life has changed I just need help and to feel that victims like me are also important. I am a victim of assault and robbery but also I am a survivor and blessed to be alive.
KStewart

Post by KStewart »

Live in Indiana, none of which the towns help financially. I have tried all of them, we are a family struggling with financial hardship due to husband becoming disabled and have gotten no help. These places listed say they help you spend hours trying to contact them and for example a utility bill they help only with the last 25 dollars after you find some other place to pay for the rest and then you have to go to location which could take $25 in gas to get there. Others are out of funding, theirs a poor relief or don't know who it’s helping because working class American families like us are not able to get anywhere. We have fallen on hard times and medical issues.
Larrykudlow

Post by Larrykudlow »

I need this financial help so bad and everything I try to fill out to apply...at the end it won't go through. I'm so upset cause nothing I do on here is working for me...I need help with my bills.
I live in Indianapolis, Indiana....my husband just retired because he has hurt in his feet so bad from diabetes. So we need this help now. Can you do something to help me? I would appreciate an answer if you can help me. Please! Thank you.
Highoil

Post by Highoil »

Hello, I am needing resources for getting assistance with security deposit and gas deposit. I am a low income single mother and just moved back to Indiana. I am struggling financially I have found a home for me and my son but am in desperate need of help before we are left homeless. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you and God bless.
Ebony

Post by Ebony »

I am in such bad turmoil and don't know what to do because until July 2015 when Dr. told me I could no longer work and to sign up on SSD I had worked my whole life and was able to pay all my bills. My SSD has not yet went through and I've had a very hard time making it. I talked to my local community action action because my gas got turned off but they said they couldn't help me with it because they did in December and I'm a renter not a home owner.
Well my gas has been off for a couple months now, my electric is fixing to be shut off and my landlord is about to evict me if I don't come up with my rent some back payment. It was due on the 1st but she wanted it today. I'm a good person who has worked and paid my taxes all my life. I did not want this to happen to me at all. I hate what has happened to me and my life and all I'm asking is for enough help that I don't lose everything I have before my SS disability goes through. Can someone please help me?? I'm from Hamilton county Indiana. I live in little small town called Arcadia 46030. PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thank you dearly for your time!!!
Harris

Post by Harris »

Hello,
I'm 26 years old. Live in South bend, Indiana.
My bills have been overwhelming and I've tried to cover them with what I make. I work at a hotel as a front desk agent. I make $8.00 an hour and get paid every two weeks. It’s been hard since my hours from my other job have been cut down. I would appreciate any help.
Thank you in advance,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look for a new job. $8 an hour is not much. The job market is much strong (full employment in Indiana) and people are hiring. It sounds like you have a good work ethic too if you had 2 different jobs, one being the hotel clerk. So keep trying, and explore these financial aid programs in Indiana. Maybe they can help with your bills, and the agencies may also have suggestions on job prospects.
Harris wrote:Hello,
I'm 26 years old. Live in South bend, Indiana.
My bills have been overwhelming and I've tried to cover them with what I make. I work at a hotel as a front desk agent. I make $8.00 an hour and get paid every two weeks. It’s been hard since my hours from my other job have been cut down. I would appreciate any help.
Thank you in advance,
Brice

Post by Brice »

I was recently in a bad situation and had to go to sheltering wings. I have moved in with a roommate and soon start my new job at Cracker barrel. Until I receive a paycheck or tips I don't know how I'm going to have the gas to get my son to and from daycare along with myself to and from work!
If you could help or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate this... I moved to Indianapolis in July 2017 1000 miles away from my family in hiding from husband... So I literally have no one! It's just me and my nine year old and now my roommate! Please put me in the right direction!! Thank you and god bless!
Nashville

Post by Nashville »

Hello. My family is being evicted. I need info for Grant County, Marion, Indiana ....please. Also help with paying my water bill and utilities. My husband lost his job due to lack of work. I know it is too late to ask for Christmas help but if you have any advice for a place that may help for my two teenage (14 & 16 year) Daughters? Thank you so much for all your help!!!!!
JOlsen

Post by JOlsen »

I live at  Sellersburg Indiana 47172. This month I'm just having a hard time. I don't like to ask for help from companies like this because there are people that could use yawl more than myself. I have a job. My girlfriend did to but she lost it cause our son was sick for a few days so she is a stay at home mom and now I'm the only one working. We are getting a little behind on bills like rent and utilities. My bill is due before the 29th of this month. The payment is $215.37. Thank you if yawl can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Everyone needs help from time to time....there is nothing wrong with asking. We are not a company though...only a resource/directory. But we do have information on places you can try in Clark County IN, and they are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogra2.html
You may find help for rent, utilities, and other bills you owe money on.

JOlsen wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:46 am I live at  Sellersburg Indiana 47172. This month I'm just having a hard time. I don't like to ask for help from companies like this because there are people that could use yawl more than myself. I have a job. My girlfriend did to but she lost it cause our son was sick for a few days so she is a stay at home mom and now I'm the only one working. We are getting a little behind on bills like rent and utilities. My bill is due before the 29th of this month. The payment is $215.37. Thank you if yawl can help.