I am applying for disability

State and local government assistance programs.
Thompson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am applying for disability

Post by Thompson »

Me and my husband are in the process of a disability claim. I am on families first receiving 142 a month. I am a single parent receiving no support. I am in a terrible financial situation. I need help with my car payment(s). The people I owe the payments to are willing to lower them but I still cannot pay. I know somewhere, somehow there is help for my situation. I have even heard of cars being paid off. I dint know an exact amount but I don’t think I owe much. Can someone please help me, I need help PLEASE!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am applying for disability

Post by Admin »

So do you need help with the claim and filing? There are groups and companies that can provide you information, help ensure your disability application is processed, and even expedite the process. They are mostly known as Social Security Disability advocates and won't charge you anything, unless your application is approved. Some of them even have their law license too so are attorneys. Anyway, get more details on them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... y_adv.html
Siena

Post by Siena »

I am a man 65 and disabled. I need help for found housing and help for paid a rent. My income are SS and SSI $750 both for month and I no have any another income. I am applying for a higher payment from disability though, and it takes time. Also my cases are real emergencies, where I live now are friend and will move next month and I must move to, but I can found help.
I real need some advocate working with me, my health is not good and I no have enough energy for moving around in a public bus. I do not have a car, but can drive. I live in Cleveland OH, 44109. Are some way can help me? If not I will finish on a street and die there. Please see if are some way for help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many Ohio financial aid programs for the disabled. They can include application help too. Or maybe they can refer you to an advocate in Ohio. Or give you a bus pass.
Siena wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 am I am a man 65 and disabled. I real need some advocate working with me, my health is not good and I no have enough energy for moving around in a public bus. I do not have a car, but can drive. I live in Cleveland OH, 44109. Are some way can help me? If not I will finish on a street and die there. Please see if are some way for help me.