Help finding non-profit clothing closets

State and local government assistance programs.
Bob_Pisana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help finding non-profit clothing closets

Post by Bob_Pisana »

Hello, I am in a serious hardship right now and I really could use any possible help you guys could possibly give me. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you so much for be out there for people like me, a single mother trying to work as many hours just to pay for daycare, rent, and clothing/personal products. And even with that I am struggling. Right now I need some new clothes for work. But I will need more support later. I live in Florida. I am looking forward to hearing back from you!
Thanks again,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help finding non-profit clothing closets

Post by Admin »

Yes, times are tough right now, even more so for single parents. There are clothing closets in Broward County Florida that may be able to help you. They will have clothes, pants and dresses for work, school, and other needs. They may provide other social services too. Anyone who needs items for work is usually given priority as having a job is key to long term stability and success. Anyway, find the clothing closets in Broward County.
RandPaul

Post by RandPaul »

I live in Monroe, N.C and I am needing help with clothes for my daughter. She went through a growth spurt and had to get rid of all her clothes because too little, or too short, so we donated it to Christian organization, so now we having to start over and we only have a short period of time. She starts 8/25. And I saw a program where Target helps and I was wondering how it works, I am new to this.
I am a single mom unable to work, health problems and under Dr. Care and I don't know who to ask or talk to or what resources are out there, so I was wondering if you can help me. I'm desperately trying get clothes for her.
Sincerely,
DSmith

Post by DSmith »

I'm looking to see if there is anyway my family and I can get help with food, clothing, and hygiene items. We live in Florence Kentucky.
It's my husband, myself, and our three children in our home. We have hit a rough patch and I'm not sure where to turn.
Any help or information would be great. Thank you so much.
God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you need multiple items (and not just clothes) try our resources to get free stuff. As there are many charities that may be able to assist. But you will of course need to call around.
DSmith wrote:I'm looking to see if there is anyway my family and I can get help with food, clothing, and hygiene items.