Help me move please

State and local government assistance programs.
Lewis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help me move please

Post by Lewis »

Is there a program that help me to move in Virginia? The trailer my family an I live in the sewer is backing up in our house and into our tubs and onto the floors in both restrooms. One toilet can not be flushed at all and our home smells bad. The landlord is aware of the problem and hasn't even come by to fix the problem nor to assess the problem. We have standing water on the floors around the toilet an in my room that connects the restroom to the bathroom. The floor is also beginning to sink in.
Sayers

Re: Help me move please

Post by Sayers »

I’ve had a series of medical surgeries on my back. A cyst keeps developing on my spine, with no medical insurance and not being able to work for almost two years. I don't have a vehicle and cant work and not sure when or if I can work again.
I do have a house that I can live in but I owe a lot of back rent and electricity past due. Its been vandalized and its old and not very efficient. $350 to $400 electricity bills in the past summers and its less than 1000 sq. foot home plus there is a lot of varmints in the ceiling and under the house. So I want to move. As also I have a 15 year old son who wants to live with me but me and my house need too much work to be safe for that.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help me move please

Post by Admin »

Medical insurance can be obtained by anyone now as part of Obamacare. Some charities provide intake and applications for this. They may also offer funds for rent or electricity bills. If your house has been vandalized, then maybe volunteers from a charity can help you with some minor repairs. So try these charity services, as there are some in all states and counties.
Sayers wrote:I’ve had a series of medical surgeries on my back. A cyst keeps developing on my spine, with no medical insurance and not being able to work for almost two years. I don't have a vehicle and cant work and not sure when or if I can work again.
I do have a house that I can live in but I owe a lot of back rent and electricity past due. Its been vandalized and its old and not very efficient. $350 to $400 electricity bills in the past summers and its less than 1000 sq. foot home plus there is a lot of varmints in the ceiling and under the house. So I want to move. As also I have a 15 year old son who wants to live with me but me and my house need too much work to be safe for that.