Family leaving me

State and local government assistance programs.
SAlameda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Family leaving me

Post by SAlameda »

I found this online at the library as I was trying to locate some assistance. Currently I live in Jackson Mississippi with my son, his child, his family and his girlfriend. I am disabled.
My sons girlfriend took the money I gave her to pay the bills and is moving out leaving me here stuck and stranded. My money is gone for this month and I cant even buy groceries.
The only family I had here was my son and her and they are leaving me.
It won't be long and I will get an eviction notice. The electricity will be turned off. If it was next month I would be able to find myself somewhere to go. I have been out of this state for several months because I went to my mothers and ended up sick and in the hospitals in Tulsa.
I just came back and I have been paying 1/2 of all the bills the whole time I was gone. I just found out she has been behind on her rent several times here and now the lease is up next month and they don’t want her back in here. They will keep my 500 deposit for late fees and because they didn't put the electric in their name soon enough. So that is forfeited. I may be able to talk to the landlords about just me staying here if I can give them their rent.
I don't know what to do. I am 59 years old and very disabled with no other family. Is there anyway I can get assistance for rent for this month and food so that I don't end up on the streets. I won't make it being homeless.
I don't have a phone so I have to talk to you through here.
Sinclair Li

Re: Family leaving me

Post by Sinclair Li »

I am writing to request financial assistance. I am a divorced single parent facing hardships with my family. I completed a degree program in the health field and am working. I have been experiencing pain for several months. Recently I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and today I learned my heart is irregular and must be tested again. Also, I may have a thyroid problem.
I was housed in a women's place shelter as a victim of domestic violence. I and my kids are now living with a family member until we locate housing that accepts section 8. Trying to save money for the rent and deposit is very difficult. I need financial assistance for the first month’s rent and deposit to, help me and my family get a place to live so we can leave where we are. Car is in need of repair. I am experiencing overwhelming sadness and frustration. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
SgtMertoo

Re: Family leaving me

Post by SgtMertoo »

I need help badly. I have gotten myself and my family in a bad situation and I fear this is it and they may be leaving me. I am disabled a not released to work at all from doctor. I needed cash to pay car needs and took it out my kids mothers account. She is now behind because of me and it was already hard for her an almost single mother who has been abused, rapped, has 4 kids and helping me a grown man get back on his feet. Please help us on anything that can be spared.
She is too prideful to as so I am on bended knees. Utility bills, rent help, car fuel, help with food for kids. Just because she works the state only gives her 198 a month for food help and insurance. With growing kids from 4 to 12 year old they have their appetite and she is still doing it all alone with no help from me. She tries to provide her kids the best that she can; good schooling, good area, but SGE is still spending 400 a month in food and buying them what they need. I can just go on but I don’t want to bore you about this super woman who I admire. Please help us through my pleading before the kids leave. I am asking because she won’t ask for help. I will for her.