Child care expenses and other bills including rent

State and local government assistance programs.
Elliot
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Child care expenses and other bills including rent

Post by Elliot »

Hello, I have 15 month old daughter. I stay at Pensacola Florida I am in need of rental assistance (375) and light bill assistance (70). I have a one bedroom and one bath. I recently starting going back to school for my GED in January 2012 at Pensacola State College and I completed it in January 2013. I was determined to finish with just having a baby and all. I have registered for college in the fall to start taking nursing classes. I don't want to get put out my apartment if I am late after November 5 I will get charge a 65.00 late fee (Century 21). I have also gotten my light bill extended twice. Please I need your help to pay my rent and light bill. I get 180 in cash assistance but I also have to buy diapers pay 25.00 a week for childcare it's hard but I do the best to take care of my son. His daddy is not in the picture and I honestly don't want him to be. He has 3 baby mom's and just had a recent child in February this year. I look forward to hearing from you soon Thanks. Have a Blessed Day
NilaP
anti spam: Blue

Re: Child care expenses and other bills including rent

Post by NilaP »

I currently became unemployed August 24 of this year. I was terminated from a job for no reason and have been searching employment in Texas since I was let go. I just started receiving my unemployment which is nearly not enough to pay rent and utilities and to keep gas in my car to look for a job. I have to bring my kids with me to search for jobs as well because I was paying for my own child care and because I am unemployed. I can not get help with child care. I am in desperate need I cant get evicted I lived here for 3 years and never been behind in bills like this. I am very responsible but life has got the best of me right now.
Aguilar

Post by Aguilar »

Just moved to Miami Florida to get away from abusive relationship, and I need an apartment for me and my three young kids, I am trying to find a job but its hard with out being able to afford child care. At the moment I stay with my cousin and her kids but I have to leave as soon as I can. I get cash assistance, about 198 a month until I can stay working. But that won't cover the care for my children.
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

I've just recently got a new job. I am a single mother of 4 year old twins, who I have raised since birth. I'm in low income housing, and get some help with child care, I started late in the month here, so I feel like I'm so far behind on things, and my budget is really tight. If any advice or help you can give me that would be great!