Currently homeless

State and local government assistance programs.
Hood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Currently homeless

Post by Hood »

Hello . How are you? I would like information on programs that will assist me with housing, rent, hotel vouchers, public transportation cost, furniture. Currently I am homeless and waiting to see if I get approved for permanent disability or not as I suffer from multiple health ailments. I hope to get housed very soon once I get a permanent steady income. Please refer me to places that will assist me as I am in the Alameda / San Mateo County of California. Thank you for your help and consideration.
Roker

Re: Currently homeless

Post by Roker »

I was kicked out of my home and I have nowhere to go here in Michigan so I'm stuck at the Detroit metro airport trying to get a flight or a bus ticket to Kansas city. While I am homeless, I want to live with a close friend who is willing to take me in but cant get me out there from his financial home status. I ask for your help because these is my first time alone. ever in my life. and I am worried for my safety and health here in Detroit.
Asbutterfly

Post by Asbutterfly »

WE JUST TRANSITIONED FROM BEING HOMELESS WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY ENDEAVORS. I TRANSFERRED HERE TO WORK FOR A HOSPITAL IN SAN ANTONIO. I START WORK APRIL 12TH. PLEASE ASSIST/OR REFER ME TO HELP FOR CHILDCARE!! IN DESPERATE NEED!!! NO CHILDCARE, NO JOB= HOMELESS AGAIN!!

WILL YOU PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY!!! FAMILY OF 6 NEEDS ASSISTANCE! PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY WITH FURNITURE, CLOTHES AND POSSIBLY HOLIDAY HELP. I'M A SINGLE VETERAN MOM OF 5 WHO JUST TRANSITIONED FROM 2 1/2 MONTHS OF HOMELESSNESS TO NOW HAVING AN APARTMENT. FAMILY ENDEAVORS HELPED WITH HOUSING. 4 KIDS UNDER 12. COATS, BEDS, ETC ARE NEEDED! PLEASE HELP US? WE ARE SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR. WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING EXCEPT THE BLESSING OF THE APARTMENT FAMILY ENDEAVORS HELPED US WITH. PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING MY FAMILY!!?? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list. But there are many agencies, charities, and programs in Alameda County for short term assistance. So try them. They can usually help people find a job with that income stream you need too, so they may cover all bases for you. Find more details on resources in Alameda County.
Alessia

Post by Alessia »

Hello my name is Zoila Rivera Avila
I’m from Newark California and am currently homeless.
My family and I got evicted from my home on June 6, 2020.
We been sleeping in the car.
So, we could save money to get our home back in the court . I’m trying to find with hotel vouchers
Thank you
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try homeless shelters at the Salvation Army. As if you have been living in your car for several months, that is way too long. Especially if you have kids. Find Alameda County Salvation Army housing programs.
Alessia wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 am Hello my name is Zoila Rivera Avila
I’m from Newark California and am currently homeless.
My family and I got evicted from my home on June 6, 2020.
We been sleeping in the car.