Assistance in Oklahoma

State and local government assistance programs.
microsvc
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance in Oklahoma

Post by microsvc »

We are in need of assistance in Oklahoma. We miss Food Stamps income guidelines by $25/mo. This month our bills will leave us $1 for food for my pregnant wife and my daughter. Assistance of any kind would help offset our food budget. (We get WIC but $55/mo does not get us what we need, only what they want us to get).

Desperate in OK...

Thanks!
:)
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance in Oklahoma

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of assistance programs that are available in Oklahoma. Try looking thru this list for what you need help with, and contact the local government agency. And keep working hard and the faith up.
http://www.okdhs.org/programsandservices/
Britney

Post by Britney »

Good day! I am one of the people who is struggling financially. I am a 34 years old single mother for 8 years now. I'm from the Philippines with 2 children (17 and 12 years old) and a 11 month old granddaughter. We now live in Oklahoma City. Their father was never been responsible at all. My children and I live in my mother's house (who is sickly) and its in foreclosure and I have to pay it in terms for us to have a home
I have a full time job as a nurse in a private hospital but my salary could not fend all our needs for food, books and miscellaneous fee of my children and their school and medicines and diagnostic procedures for my mother. Its hard for me to find a part time job to make our ends meet. I am in need of help.
I don't want to let my children be in out-of-school and I don't want to end up on the streets with my family. I have to feed them real good and nutritious foods and I have to send my mother to hospital for her monthly check up. I know God hear me and He will provide in His time. I don't know what else to do, I don't like the idea of loan and credit here and there because the more I will be drown to debts. May this letter touch your heart. God bless to all of you.
GagLine

Post by GagLine »

Well I was evicted this past Friday from the apartment I Was renting. I have a mobile home but it needs repairs and the services are not hooked up to the lot services. That’s why my children and I can't live there and there's no stove and no refrigerator. The lot rent on the mobile home is due and I'm facing repossession of the mobile home if I don't pay the lot rent.
I have 4 children ages 5, 4, and 3 and 12 and I'm currently pregnant. I have no place to go, I've been in family violence, my boyfriend abandoned us here in Oklahoma City, 2 weeks ago. We've been here in Oklahoma for 2 months from Dallas Texas. I not working I have no money and my children need clean clothes and diapers. I own my own truck and utility trailer to carry our stuff. I’ve contacted the shelters here in Oklahoma City but they don't have any space available. I want to try to hook up all the utilities of the mobile home to the lot but I don't have any money and I don't have a job, I don't have any family here in Oklahoma nor know anybody here.
March

Post by March »

Dear Sir or Ma'am, I am from the state of Oklahoma and wanting to know what financial assistance is available to me. My wife & I both draw disability ($1,769.60 combined), she has 'bout's with seizure's and mine is injury on the job and severe 'bouts of depression.
We have been living in this home for nearly 10 years and for the past nearly 8 years I've had problem's frequently paying rent along with other bill's (utilities, medical and grocery's). At time's the depression has been so bad that in 7 years. We have had 3 car's repo'ed and a lot of time's been behind on rent and other bills.
We now have a car, it's been nearly 18 months since we've had one and have missed several doctor appointment’s (both of us). I'm trying my best to get back on track, but I just need help taking the 1st step on that ladder. My wife and I don't want to move, we have s-s-s-o-o-o much stuff to pack and couldn't afford to do the whole moving thing, PLEASE HELP!!!! Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

On the main site we do have some disability resources listed under the Oklahoma assistance programs. So you and your wife will hopefully find the financial aid you need there.
March wrote:Dear Sir or Ma'am, I am from the state of Oklahoma and wanting to know what financial assistance is available to me. My wife & I both draw disability ($1,769.60 combined), she has 'bout's with seizure's and mine is injury on the job and severe 'bouts of depression.
Olivia12

Post by Olivia12 »

To whom this may concern, I'm in need of rental or energy assistance. I have walked all over the downtown Lawton Oklahoma looking for anybody who would help me pay my Light bill wish is 126.00 and my rent is 300.00.
I reside at Garrets Landing apartment in Lawton OK. I just need the help for this month. Every were I go including churches I get slap in my face or they just rude plain and simple.
Gump

Post by Gump »

First and foremost I am a very hard worker and stepdad that has experienced crisis from 2012, 2014, 2015 that has caused a domino effect of detrimental problems that are financially making it impossible to survive. I lost a mother suddenly to cancer a daughter at the end of 2014 and my finance at the time almost last her life 2x once due to our baby and a stroke last year. I have maintained and held our family together as sole provider throughout. For the sake of her health. I moved her 500 miles from my home to her family for support and recovery. Debt was building but we were surviving in Oklahoma. After moving in December of last year I was faced with higher rent and a frantic pay cut at my job. I work a lot of hours and we are now split up and I take care of my stepson. I'm facing repossession on my car as early as tomorrow and am in desperate need of a very cheap car or advice and threat of eviction come August as I was threatened in July. My credit has declined significantly over the time and I'm over my head and overwhelmed to the point mentally I am panicking. I don't want to lose the rest of what makes me in my life and my family. I'm trying to stay positive and have exhausted every avenue doing this in my own but I'm so buried in debt and due to the decrease can't afford my living. Grilled cheese has been the main course for the last couple months and could use any resource possible. I apologize for the spill I'm extremely scared and don't know what to do. My work number is as my cell phone is getting cut off at some point today. Thank you I'm advance for your response.
JennyMay12

Post by JennyMay12 »

Hello I write to you on behalf of this single mother who moved to Oklahoma from a bad domestic violence relationship. Her family left with the close on their backs. Osage country club is where the family have been staying. She frequently goes into the office to do recertification and just recently did a recertification. A couple of weeks later was served with eviction notice. It states no she owe Ten thousands in rent.
How is this possible if this young lady have been in contact with the offices? I feel so sorry for this family because just lost her Aunt sister. Then a few months could she could not afford to go home to lay either to rest. She has a court date on Tuesday morning and Pawhuska County. How Fair is this she doesn't barely know her way around Oklahoma. I think this is just a slap in the face. Please if you know any Oklahoma pro bono lawyer that will help in this matter will gladly appreciate it. This just doesn't sit with me right. Also the paper State that the family refuse to leave. That's not true. Something in my gut think they are trying to get over on this family. Please share.
The timing

Post by The timing »

Hi, I need help to pay my rent in Oklahoma which is due December 1. If I don't get it pay by the 4 it is 50.00 added to rent and then 10.00 a day until the 15th and then it will be sent do an attorney for eviction.
I have been trying to find help and just now found this email.  Also, I have a power bill to.  If I have a choice rent is what I need help to pay.  My wife had brain surgery about a year ago this past December and, she is sick right now and can't get her to doctor because of not being able to due to not working much which is supposed to be picking in up next week hopefully but only 5 hours a day for 6 days.
I also must pay my health insurance and car insurance in Oklahoma.  Which car insurance will cancel on the 5th of March if not paid. I also must pay health insurance before next month before I lose it and it will double the amount for me to pay.
If you can help thank you.