Day care bills are outrageous and take up my salary

State and local government assistance programs.
FranKico
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Day care bills are outrageous and take up my salary

Post by FranKico »

I have a husband that works a full time job and 2 sons that are a year old and 10 months old. My husband works his butt off but with him only working and me being a stay home mother because we can't afford daycare we are struggling. We worried that our electric is about to be turned off because we just moved to Florida and are struggling to try and pay the rest of electric bill from our last home and current home. And we were hoping you can help us with either day care or electric bill. We are afraid It will get turned off and we don't want that due to having 2 young children. If you don't mind emailing me back or calling me. Thank you and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Day care bills are outrageous and take up my salary

Post by Admin »

We agree that day care is outrageous. Unfortunately not much can be done, unless one parent stops working and stays with the kids. Florida does offer some vouchers and subsidies for child care expenses, but they are tough to get and there is a waiting list. As you said, maybe look for programs for electric bills as they are a little more common. Look into programs such as School Readiness and other early development and child care assistance. You can always call around and see what is offered. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
aura

Post by aura »

Hi, I'm a junior at West Genny High School. I was looking online and came across your website. My parents are facing hard time right now, my father can't find work and he is trying so hard. My mother works part time at the Minneapolis dispatch for about $200 every two weeks. The bills are stacking up and we are so worried. Also there is no where to leave my sibling who are 3 and 1 years old while my parents go search for work, I have to go to school. So I was wondering if you offer daycare. Please answer when you receive my email please. Thank you so much.
Firmer

Post by Firmer »

I live in Madison heights MI, 48071. My family and I really can use help we need help with property taxes, electric, water bill, gas, and day care for my child. I have been looking for work and haven't had luck yet my wife is a stay home mom we have two boys. I don't do this cause I always have a job and I pay my bills but this time for the first in years in asking for a little help for my family.
If you need a prove to verify anything please let me know and you will have it. I just don't want us to lose our house and everything gets shut off. I hope you can find it in your heart and help this family out. Thank you.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Confused why you need daycare assistance if your wife is stay at home? You can call 211 for local resources and also check out what is available on this site. Call them all and see if anyone will help.