Funeral expenses for my relative

State and local government assistance programs.
Cambridge1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Funeral expenses for my relative

Post by Cambridge1 »

Hello,
I'm writing this email on the behalf of my Aunt who lost her daughter to cancer. My Aunt is 76 years old and my cousin was 52 years old. I'm trying to find financial help for her to pay the funeral expenses.
She is having him cremated and is taking every shortcut possible to save money but it's still costing her $1,700 which is above her means as she is on social security. Is there any assistance or other programs I can look into for any help for her expenses? I greatly appreciate any help or direction you may provide.
Sincerely,
NikiMin

Re: Funeral expenses for my relative

Post by NikiMin »

To Whom It May Concern
I am in Great need of help. My Sister was on life support and past away. She didn't have life Insurance at all. She was on a fixed income and didn't have the money for insurance. I need help with her funeral expenses. I am on a fixed income my self and I don't have any money to pay these expenses. She lived in Saint Paul Virginia. She was buried and I don't need help with that.
Olay

Post by Olay »

To Whom It May Concern:
I live in El Paso Texas. My mother recently passed away two days ago (9/15/2014) and it has been a very hard time for both my brothers and I. The reason for this email is to ask if it is possible for any help or assistance in my mothers funeral. I was given only one week to pay for everything, I was told I would have to pay for all cost upfront before then or my mother would be going to an unmarked grave.
I am 20 years old and currently unemployed; I also have custody of my younger brother. I was able to get into contact with my mothers family but they told me they were unable to help us, they told me that the only thing they could do was assist us with emotional support which I do greatly appreciate. I have also asked friends and family if they could help us and most are willing to do so. My cousin is the one that referred me to your webpage. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You may have two options when it comes to help for funerals. There are some agencies (mostly non-profits) that use donations to help very low income families. Some of these are faith based groups too. They also offer counseling and emotional support you referenced too, and find support for burial needs.

The second option is your local government. Some counties have assistance for the so called indigent. They may offer a small dollar amount of aid for funeral costs, and maybe they will cover your mom. Or they take care of the service themselves. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Person

Post by Person »

I have a disabled child who has undergone 2 surgeries in the past 12 months. My beloved mother who was helping take care of my Child surprisingly passed away. I was left to take off work and care for my sick kid and at the same time!!! My job has made threats but I'm still there. Between my mothers unpaid funeral expenses, and my own bills things are getting out of hand!!! I really am in need of some help.
MonicaSmith

Post by MonicaSmith »

I live in Buncombe County in North Carolina. I am needing to find out if there is any resources available to help with funeral expenses. My wife committed suicide and I do not have the money for the funeral and the funeral home wants all the money up front. I need to know if there are any charities, community organizations or anyone who can help. Even if it is a little bit and I have to search multiple places.
I do not have steady income and have a 13 year old child. Her death date December but she is an organ donor and this is to be done on December 24th. If you can help or if you know of how to get a loan or anything. I would appreciate any help or information you can provide. If you can contact us, we can get talk with you and if there is anything that can possibly help she will get you the cell number I can be reached at.
Thank you very much
Ranson1

Post by Ranson1 »

I recently buried my daughter on the 23rd of this month. All of mine and my boyfriends money went to her funeral. Now my boyfriend has been laid off and I didn’t return back to work yet so I am wondering if you can help us out this month. Our bills all together add up to $950 for rent, $800 for water, $1200 to funeral home and gas and electric. Please get back to me. We will very much appreciate it as it’s been kind of crazy this month trying to pay for the funeral.