Money will recovering from an accident

State and local government assistance programs.
Gronk1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money will recovering from an accident

Post by Gronk1 »

Hello,
I am writing on behalf of my friend. She needs emergency assistance and I hope you might be able to help. You may have seen an article about an accident where the driver died and the passenger was transferred to hospital in critical care. That was her husband and Mary is her sister in law she was the passenger that was transferred to the hospital in critical condition. Mary is also a co-renter the apartment. Her husband had life insurance but they won't pay out for another 10 weeks and Mary can't get access to the death certificate for another 10 weeks.
Devonthomas

Re: Money will recovering from an accident

Post by Devonthomas »

I am in Butler County, Ohio (Middletown). I lost my job of 5 years, through no fault of my own, and have stuff led to find a job that I earn enough money to catch up. My husband is a self employed snow plower & business is slowing. I am aggressively perusing local serving & bartending positions, what I've done for years. So far, everyone says they will be hiring soon, but not yet.
I'm struggling to keep all utilities/rent/food monthly. I know this is short term because as soon as I can, I'm going to take two jobs is I can just get called back for interviews & hopefully hired. I'm smart, dedicated, & optimistic. In the last year, my life has fallen to pieces. Although my husband works hard, landscaping is seasonal.
Since last July I had surgery on my knew because bone was dying due to a vascular problem, I snapped a tendon in my foot & kept working causing more damage. I was involved in a car accident which I rear ended (Ohio, my fault) 2 cars, I found out later that it was a fraud set-up, and then without notice, after 9 years, I lost my job because the owner gave my position to a friend & just fired me.
I've had 2 jobs since & wasn't making enough money to buy gas to get to work. It has just been do difficult. I want to bartend or serve again. I just need a call back in my applications. Meanwhile, I'm behind on our vehicle payments, rent, utilities, medical insurance, car insurance payments & have no food to eat. Who can help me... It's temporary... But we need help now.
Gambino

Post by Gambino »

I am despite for aid in paying my pass due rent and child care. I recently got a divorced as well as in an accident, and my father's children has moved to somewhere in northern Alabama and does not pay child support nor provide health insurance for our 2 children. He left me with all the bills which include 500 for rent and 230 insurance coverage monthly. Also I have a 3 year old in full time daycare for 95 weekly and pay 50 after school care for my 6 year old.
There is a child support order currently in place that was fathers are divorced but has not paid at all. I have not heard from him and he does not call or take advantage of his custody rights to see and get the children.
I work full time I had a hospital as an LPN making 13.30 an hour. I am currently in the process of attempting to return to school to obtain my RN degree for some financial stability.
I have come upon hard times and in behind and all my bills. My family helps me a lot but their financial burden has limited them here in the last couple months. I feel embarrassed and ashamed asking for assistance but I have exhausted all of my loan capacity and am now at a different point that I wouldn't have dreamed of. I'm grateful for the opportunity of this application and that there are people that provide programs like this. And appreciate your time whatever the outcome.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you need comprehensive legal aid, as they can help with the child support order, divorce, accident, and everything else. Also if your divorce settlement talked about health insurance, etc. then that can be addressedd too. As there are many free lawyer programs.
If your income is in that $13.00 per hour range, that should qualify to. As the legal aid does have income restrictions.

Gambino wrote:I am despite for aid in paying my pass due rent and child care. I recently got a divorced as well as in an accident, and my father's children has moved to somewhere in northern Alabama and does not pay child support nor provide health insurance for our 2 children. He left me with all the bills which include 500 for rent and 230 insurance coverage monthly. Also I have a 3 year old in full time daycare for 95 weekly and pay 50 after school care for my 6 year old.
There is a child support order currently in place that was fathers are divorced but has not paid at all. I have not heard from him and he does not call or take advantage of his custody rights to see and get the children.