Clothes and other items for children

State and local government assistance programs.
King
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothes and other items for children

Post by King »

To whom this may concern, I am a single father of four wonderful children, two girls 13 and 15 and my sons 13 years and 4 years old. I am struggling financially trying to support my children on my budget. I do pay child support which it hurts me financially because I am not able to support my children that I care allot about out of my pocket. I am currently renting two bedrooms which I have to share a kitchen and bathroom with a roommate and his kids. Its very hard in my living condition because I want my children to have their own freedom and comfort in my home. I cant afford a place of my own to give them that. They are in need of clothes at times and I hate depending on my mother to help me because she is unable too many times. I consider myself a good father because I’m always there when they need me and do what I can to show them that I love and care for them. Nothing against the system but as a single father I cant get the support that their mother is able to get. It would be nice to have my own place, furniture, and a comfortable living situation for my kids and I. If there is anything your able to do to help us it would be greatly appreciated. I know I sound desperate but I want a better living condition for my kids. I do not have any money to pay for anything, so offering free assistance would benefit us. Thanks for your time and please contact me if there is assistance out there for a struggling single father. Have a blessed day!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Clothes and other items for children

Post by Admin »

It depends on your income and other factors. However, even if you don;'t qualify for free clothing or items for your children, you can always turn to a thrift store. But we would first recommend contacting the Salvation Army or a non-profit/charity clothing closet. They operate in most cities and counties. The goods news is they do focus on children, so maybe they will have winter coats, shoes, school supplies and things like that. More information is available on clothing banks and closets. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... osets.html
Papen

Post by Papen »

I’m 25 weeks. Pregnant, I’m a single individual 19 years of age, who just needs a little help. I am currently working but at IHOP in Texas and even though I only make 2.13 an hour I am doing what I can to save up as much as I can. I only have 100 dollars to my name. I would have more but I do pay for rides back and forth to work, I will gladly give what little money I do have for any help assisting me in preparing a better life for my baby, such as clothes, a crib, and more. I understand it is my fault for not being prepared but please. My baby does not need to suffer.
Aguilar

Post by Aguilar »

I am partially paralyze right arm. I get SSI and so does my boyfriends youngest daughter. We are financially strapped, though I'm disabled, I and my boyfriend started school at all state careers. We can't afford Christmas for our kids. Not to mention shoes and clothes for all of us. Our electric has been cut off we need heating fuel. I had to junk my car months ago. We are between a rock n a hard place. Any suggestions welcomed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, good for you to start school. And your boyfriend too. But if you just need some items for you and your child for work or to keep warn in Detroit, try the clothing closets in the city. They can often give you gently used shoes, coats, Christmas gifts and more. The staff there may have recommendations on other resources for your needs too, and locate a list of free places for clothes in Detroit.
Shelton

Post by Shelton »

Hello, I am in need of clothing for my three children who range in age of 3 years, 7 years, and 8 years old. If anyone could be so kind to help their sizes are 5T, 6T for my 3 year old 10/12 for my 7 year old and 10/12 for my 8 year old.
Also my 3 year old is a boy, my 7 year old is a girl and my 8 year is a boy that is all I need. Thank you so much for any help you can give.
Seavers

Post by Seavers »

Good morning, My name is Angela and I am trying to receive information to an organization that can help me and my three little girls with clothes and other items like housing. At the time I have fell on hard times and I will gratefully need assistance with clothing and school supplies for my three little girls and housing. I myself currently receive SSI. I am on disability and I really need some information on who can help me and my three little girls move forward.