Food basket and bay clothes

State and local government assistance programs.
Annies Emerald
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food basket and bay clothes

Post by Annies Emerald »

Hi, I live in Littlestown, PA 17340, I'm 24 and three months pregnant, I live with my mom and two young sisters. My mom is a hard worker she works night shift Sundays through Thursdays at the Ford factory. But her and my dad recently got a divorced last year and she's been having a hard time being a single mom. She always has my support for being a good mom and she support me to. I wanted to know if I can receive free food basket since I'm having a baby. I have no job yet I'm in college online courses but I wanted to help my mom out with food so that's why I asked do you give out free food baskets and baby furniture/clothes. Please email me ASAP. Thank You :)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food basket and bay clothes

Post by Admin »

A food pantry that focuses on Adams County would be a good place to start. Maybe they have some free food, including items for your baby too. If they do not help, try a thrift store for inexpensive furniture. Or maybe try the Salvation Army center in Littlestown too. Any one of this may work for you. Read more Adams County assistance programs.
JoeQuick

Re: Food basket and baby clothes

Post by JoeQuick »

Hello, I am a single mother of a special needs child and a baby. My son is 7 years old and I work only part time due to child care. We are having problems paying our rent, buying food and clothes and have been I went to my local social services and because I work ten hours a week I make too much for any help.
We do have Food Stamps.
Can anyone help us?
Thank You.