Help

State and local government assistance programs.
pwainwright
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help

Post by pwainwright »

Is there any place in phoenix, az that can help with paying my water and electric bills?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help

Post by Admin »

There may be a few, depending on utility company.

Arizona Public Service offers the Energy Support Program, which will give a discount up to 40 percent off the cost of electricity for customers who meet certain income guidelines

Southwest Gas in Arizona has a program called the Low-Income Energy Conservation Program, which will provide energy-saving measures to income-qualified customers, for free.
Louis

Post by Louis »

To whom this may concern, I’m seeking help for my son, who is just using a cell phone by the minutes right now. So I am interceding for him, because he gets put on hold, and is rapidly losing minutes. He was working at Kroger, and a medical issue occurred, alone with a car breaking down, etc. He has been seeking other employment, and has not been successfully as of now. He has a toddler, and he’s in need of utilities, and rental, as well as us fare to help him find another job. Thanking you in advance! Sincerely,
Doler

Post by Doler »

Aloha,

I live in Hawaii and looking for assistance for my rent and electric. I am a veteran just retired and my benefits have not kicked in yet, so, my electric is out and my rent is past due. Due to furlough with the Government, it got me behind schedule. I need help because I have two young daughters are staying with me at this time with no electric at all. I am still working not enough to pay my bills. Need assistance very quickly! Before we go homeless.
Ptbull11

Post by Ptbull11 »

I am having extreme difficulty paying my rent and utility bills. I have been unemployed since being laid off in December 2012. I've worked temp jobs and because of the unemployment freeze, I lost my benefits. Social Services hasn't finished processing my application and I applied on 7/20/2014. I attend a training program for job readiness and I’m actively searching for work. I will begin a part time job on 7/31,but the check won't suffice. I have a 17 year old daughter and a 12 year old son that live with me. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you in advance.
Gloriana

Post by Gloriana »

I just moved back to Wisconsin from Louisville Kentucky to be closer to my parents. I'm 28 years old, high school graduate. I had a baby and given her up for adoption. I managed to get enough money together for my security deposit and first month's rent. It's more difficult to find work than expected. I've had a couple of interviews and have more scheduled.
I'm just looking for help through the month of August. By then I'll be self sustaining and not need additional assistance. My parents have helped me as much as they can but, can only do so much. Where I can go to get temporary help until I get back on my feet? Again just needing help through the month of August. My rent is $440 per month. I'm also needing help with groceries and gas to get to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Why do you not live with your parents? If your entire goal for moving to Wisconsin was to be closer to them, what better way to be closer as well as save money at the same time. The funds can help you pay for the deposits, rent, food, and other needs you have. Also, try to get financial assistance in Wisconsin for other living expenses.
Gloriana wrote:I just moved back to Wisconsin from Louisville Kentucky to be closer to my parents.