Caregiver programs for grand kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Immelt1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Caregiver programs for grand kids

Post by Immelt1 »

I AM CAREGIVER TO MY 4 GRANDCHILDREN STRETCHING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. I WORK FULL TIME AND OVERTIME WHEN I CAN GET IT. MY HUSBAND DOESN'T WORK HE HELPS WITH THE KIDS. LOOKING FOR CHRISTMAS LIST FOR KIDS. ITS A HARD TIME FOR THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO BE WITH THEIR PARENTS. LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE THEM FOR 6 MONTHS. ITS ONLY BEEN 4 WEEKS THEY ARE GOOD KIDS AGES 3 TO 8. THANK SO MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP.
Welch

Re: Caregiver programs for grand kids

Post by Welch »

I am trying to figure out how to apply for utility assistance and rent assistance and if there is any pet assistance. The only thing I am seeing is phone numbers to call which is fine but I do get very nervous
over the phone as well I am only looking for this help because I am having trouble finding a job and am out of a job. My dad is also out of job. He has atrial flutter. I am the only person who can take care of him, so I could use a caregiver too.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Caregiver programs for grand kids

Post by Admin »

What do you mean by pet assistance? As far as the other aid in New Castle County (such as energy bills) call around. They can often help people by referring them to job placement services too. But you need to pick up the phone and call yourself, as only can you apply. No one can do it for you. Find New Castle County financial assistance.