Am in need of referrals

State and local government assistance programs.
PANW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Am in need of referrals

Post by PANW »

I live in Orange County, City of Brea California. I am a single parent of 2 children and am currently facing difficult and financial hardships. I am past due on all my utility, phone, Cable and rent bills. I would like to obtain referrals or more information on obtaining assistance for a few months to catch up with all my bills. I am currently working, recently lost my part-time employment that helped and assisted me with my monthly expenses. I do have a son that suffers stomach problems, and he is disabled due to that and is in constant need of medication, treatments and daily breathing medication. Please provide me with feedback and or assistance programs available.
Marybutterfly

Re: Am in need of referrals

Post by Marybutterfly »

Hi. I need help paying bills. Back rent is due. I am also on present rent and electric and water and food! I live in Smyrna TN. I am on social Security disability and make 889 a month. My husband has been diagnosed with diabetes and just had to leave hi full time job. He has applied for Social Security disability last Wednesday. The application was sent in. I know if he is approved there is a 6 month waiting period before he will get a check. My 15 year old daughter lives with us and is looking for work. I did not expect this turn of events with my husband’s illness. I am devastated. We just moved to a cheaper apartment out of a house. We owe the house back rent yet $495. I need help with next month rent and I owe back electricity for the old house and water bill for the old house and for this apartment! We have no money for food. I am at a loss. My husband is doing sheltered work at our church and gets about 300. A month of any help or referrals to agencies would be a blessing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, in Orange County CA there are rent and utility assistance programs. For the Cable bill, nothing exists. Go to basic cable. As far as the referrals, our entire site has that information. Just go to the page in question and call around. There may even be some agencies that offer employment support and services. Our Orange County assistance programs are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
WilBoom

Post by WilBoom »

Please forward to appropriate people
My wife of 15 years has recently left and filed for divorce on grounds "I don't love you anymore". I am disabled with MS and bleeding ulcers and my only income is SSD. She was making the mortgage payments and the home has been foreclosed and sold at auction, I have applied at KCDC, etc., but up to two year waiting lists. I do have a Honda Civic leased that if I could locate assistance in paying it off I may be able to afford a available "regular" unit or else I suppose I will be homeless any day. Is there any assistance or referrals you can offer in anyway?

Thank you and GOD BLESS.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Our entire site has referrals, so try that for what you need. There are programs for all different needs, whether disability or something else that a person may need for their bills. But there is no such thing as help for a car payment on your Honda, but try credit counseling for that bill. To find help from our main resource with your bills, click more information.
Merkey

Post by Merkey »

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am a 13 year service member with a wife and three kids. We just received orders to PCS to Hawaii and we extremely excited about it. Unfortunately as the time gets closer and we run through our finances... We're forgot a very import aspect. My wife will no longer have a job and our bills are more than my monthly income alone... we are looking for any referrals....
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Being military you have all you need at your finger tips. Call your First Sgt he/she can send you too all the places available for help. Cut back, cancel all you can; sell a vehicle if you have more than one, etc. We were young military and had the same thing happen, you can survive it.
WolfB

Post by WolfB »

I am disabled and I have been denied my disability before I need help gaining my disability benefits. So is there a referral for that? I also need help with my property taxes and paying my lot rent, food and other any financial help I can get.
I am trying to get help paying my property taxes so that I qualify for a home improvement loan through the cap agency. My name has come up on the waiting list for the home improvement loan.
My taxes are approximately 900 dollars and I really need help paying that so I can get my home which is a mobile home updated and improved. It is paid for. I have to pay $500 a month for lot rent so need that referral. I have no income right now because of my disabilities and I need help getting approved for Social Security disability.