needing help for family with bad luck

State and local government assistance programs.
boneerobert219
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

needing help for family with bad luck

Post by boneerobert219 »

hello i am a dad of two boys who is raising them on his own Recently, I had a medical problem which cause bruise on the brain and cost me my job I need any help or any money so I can pay my rent and get me and the boys back on our feet. If you can contact me and let me know how to get in touch with you I appreciate it :cry:
Admin
Site Admin

Re: needing help for family with bad luck

Post by Admin »

You said Louisville Kentucky, right? If so, then we have information on clinics, rent assistance programs, and other resources for Jefferson County. And review our entire site for more information too as we have thousands of agencies and programs listed. Find the Jefferson County Kentucky programs and resources, and call around for help.
D Robinson

Post by D Robinson »

I need to know if you or anyone you know can help my daughter get back to Reno? She is now in Utah and has been there for about 5 months with her fiancé. He is from there. I received a call from her the other day telling me that he has been verbally and emotionally abusing her for the last few months. My daughter is almost 22 and very strong willed. She would rather try to fix a problem then before getting anyone else involved. She is working and wants to make as much money as she can before coming back. I do not want the problems that they are having to get to the next level.

Is there a program here in Reno that can help with air fare or partial air fare? I cannot foot the entire plane ticket on my own as I am disability. Even half would be a great help.

If you know of anyone or an organization that helps with these types of issues, can you let me know?
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for reading.
Lorde

Post by Lorde »

My boyfriend currently is off work because he broke his arm. He has Missouri care for insurance but nothing through his work so he isn’t getting a paycheck. I work a part-time job about 20 hours a week and we have babies. Our house hold has some bad luck, and we would just like some financial help for a couple months until he gets to go back to work and we can get back on our feet.
Devain

Post by Devain »

We live in Rochester NY. My husband has been out of work for the last 6 months. We have 4 kids. He just went back to work on Monday and does not get a pay check for 2 weeks. We are being evicted and our RG&E will be shut off on Monday. I'm looking for a little help with some bills and Christmas help. We only need just until he gets a few checks and to get through the holidays. Thank you so much if you can help and contact me back.
Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I have been unemployed since October 13 and have not asked or received any assistance until last week. I thought I could do it on my own, but now am past due for last months rent, no way to pay upcoming months rent and am about to be evicted from my home where the utilities are bound to be shut off any day. I’m so lost trying to find any help paying my landlord and utility bills and my luck has been terrible. Can someone please contact me in help point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for your time.