Recently divorced and now behind

State and local government assistance programs.
Pinetta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Recently divorced and now behind

Post by Pinetta »

I am going through divorce. I have not worked since 2008. I had to liquidate most all things possible to fiancé divorce and save the home my parents gifted to me. I have no income and need electric water garbage internet and phone paid. I not even sure how I going to pay other debts. Dad died October 2012 lots of issues. All at once. Thank you. Waiting for social security disability because I was involved in a motorcycle accident in 2005. I re injured myself it the Pain gotten chronic. No medical.
R Penske

Re: Recently divorced and now behind

Post by R Penske »

I a 18 and I have a 1 year old son. Going through a divorce. I have social security every month but it got canceled last month and I already had to borrow the money for rent. I am in the process of getting it back but it takes up to 30 day's and my rent is due the first of January and I won't have it. My rent is 549, water 25 and my light Bill is usually 40 dollars... sometimes more or sometimes less. If you could help me it would be appreciated. I work weekend's and I go to school at night 5 days a week. I am trying as hard as I can but because I lost my social security it put me in a rough time. Thank you
Rose

Post by Rose »

Rental, energy, and utility assistance. Going through a divorce I recently moved and it has become extremely difficult to pay my bills because of a severe decrease in my income. I am a part time worker due to my daughter's disability and my need to be available to get her to her therapies and because I had a brief pay spike at the time of her SSI review her check was cut. I need help immediately.
Marshall

Post by Marshall »

Currently 6 months pregnant and receiving public aid currently from welfare to work program. California gives me $397.00 in cash assistance & $194.00 in food stamps. I'm currently in immediate need of a place to live for myself and my unborn child as we just divorced an abusive husband.
I'm currently staying with different friends for time being but searching for assistance in getting my own apartment but I can't do that with only an income of so little $397.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you for leaving an abusive husband and divorcing him. The father should be paying child support, so sue him. Use free legal aid. Yes, as we wrote about, kids cost money, and single moms have it worse and your dilemma is common. How to care for kid/baby while also needing to work to pay for food, rent, medical, etc. Sadly the baby will be greatly hurt in this situation. As far as the housing, try this in Fresno. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Marshall wrote:Currently 6 months pregnant and receiving public aid currently from welfare to work program. California gives me $397.00 in cash assistance & $194.00 in food stamps. I'm currently in immediate need of a place to live for myself and my unborn child as we just divorced an abusive husband.
I'm currently staying with different friends for time being but searching for assistance in getting my own apartment but I can't do that with only an income of so little $397.