Running out of time!, fighting cancer

State and local government assistance programs.
krystoffer_rose
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Running out of time!, fighting cancer

Post by krystoffer_rose »

I don't know where to start, I have been the bread winner for 6 years because my wife has 8 severely herniated discs in her back and neck. I have worked 3 jobs to support us. Two years ago I became very ill with double phnumonia and I have had a lot of health problems since, but I pushed on, to take care of my family. 8 months ago I began fainting and falling asleep without any warning. October 6th of this year, I a biopsy done in my throat and it was discovered I have stage 4 cancer in my lymph nodes, the back of my throat, in my sinuses, my whole neck and face, ate up with it, the more they look, the more they find, The big one, is wrapped around my carratted artery. I have a disibility lawyer advocating for me, but I have been turned down 4 times now, my latest denial for October 19th. Without me working, there is no money coming in. I cant pay the rent, my treatments have not even started yet, My wife started throwing newspapers to try to get something coming in here, but it just seems like we will all be homeless and We NEED help!. Every door I go to just gets slammed in my face. If Anyone knows how we can get help with the bills, rent, electric, car ins, gas to get around, anything at all, Please, Please email me. cranberryicetea@gmail.com or tmajros@yahoo.com.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Running out of time!, fighting cancer

Post by Admin »

We do have information on some agencies that may be able to help cancer patients with basic needs, maybe medications, etc. Click here to find that information and agencies. And be sure to explore our site for assistance programs by state, county, town, etc. The best resource for those more local resources would be here.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... html#local
NikiMin

Post by NikiMin »

I have been fighting cancer now for 5 years. It started in my breast and is now in my spine. I lost my job last year where I had worked for 8 years We just recently found out that my husband has liver cancer. He had to have his kidney removed so he is out of work and we have no income coming in for a few months We have 2 children in our house that depends on us as for as eating and so fourth. I just didn't know if there is anything that I could do anyone that I can talk to about getting some help for a few months We are very hardworking people and we love God he has been our rock through all of this. Thank you so much for reading this.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What is it that you need? Some affordable health care maybe? there are several organizations and government programs that focus on cancer patients. We would recommend looking into those. Some of them are even charities, and you can get details on this free care here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _care.html
Britney

Post by Britney »

I was off work about three months. Do to the fact that I had cancer. Prostate cancer so before I went to the hospital all are bills ware paid on time. But when I was down and out my wife had to try and pay everything with her check but the I was unable to work we got behind and now that I'm back to work. We just can't seem to get back on top of things. If I'm able to get assistance it would save my family. We would not have to move or losses other thing's that we need in life. I’m working day and night but can't get ahead of the bill's. We need help or my family and I may be living on the streets. Please help. GOD BLESS.