Had a bad car accident

State and local government assistance programs.
Herrara
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Had a bad car accident

Post by Herrara » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

To whom it may concern,
I am currently in need of help for my family and myself. On August 1 2012 I was in a car accident coming home from a charity run. I received multiple injuries, cracked my left knee, road rash covering my right arm, concussion, head injury, and bone showing on right elbow. I have been out of work since then and am currently waiting for a n elbow replacement. There is now no income coming into my home and I don't want to lose all that I have worked so hard for to get. My family consists of 3 children (all girls), my wife and myself. I don't know who to turn to for help. If you could please send my any information on anyone who could help it would be greatly appreciated. I have been in bad situations before but this is the worst one I have ever been in and don't know what to do. I don't know how much longer we are going to last before we start losing our home or vehicle.

ChrisT

Re: Had a bad car accident

Post by ChrisT » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:46 am

I had back surgery a few years ago and was working in a business office setting.
In December 2014 I was involved in a car accident and injured my back and neck again.
I really could use some assistance on how to apply for assistance/financial/Food/Bills etc.
I have 2 children and my wife so we only have one income for all the bills. It's just not possible to do it on one income. I have been looking for work on a daily basis so can you please help us we are a family in need we have never been in such large financial bind. We are in a very desperate stressful time right now and can’t seem to get any assistance.
Please let me know what I can do for assistance.
Thank you very much.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Sorry to hear of the accident, but there are resources in Jasper County. The main programs may help with financial needs, but you may be a candidate for disability. If you are really out of work then try that avenue too, but it does take a long time to apply. For more information, locate the Jasper County financial aid programs.

Prius1

Post by Prius1 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:57 pm

I am 66 and retired. Had a part time job October to December 2014. Had to quit because of severe back pain from a car accident. Had back surgery April 2013 for spinal stenosis. I can't find a part time job to supplement my income. I can barely buy food let alone pay all other bills. I need help paying rent for March.