Abusive relationship

State and local government assistance programs.
engine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Abusive relationship

Post by engine »

I am in desperate need of financial help to leave an abusive relationship. I have 2 children and need help immediately. I have no car, no money, no house to go to, no family or friends to help. I need money for a house and help to restart my life with my children. I am trying to avoid a shelter because my kids have been through enough already and I don't want to add to their emotional stress. If you could give me some much needed guidance it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Shelton
anti spam: Blue

Re: Abusive relationship

Post by Shelton »

I would like to receive info on receiving assistance with my rent. I am a junior at Fresno University and I have 3 daughters. I took myself and my daughters out of a domestic situation that was not worth putting them thru and them witnessing. I have been doing well until we received bad weather a few months ago and it started to get a little hard. I didn’t get approved for my work study this semester due to no funds. So I got behind on my rent and electric bill due to other expenses that I had to take care of my own because my children's father and I are no longer together.
I had to take my daughters to my mom house because my electricity is off. I’m really getting depressed with everything that is going on to the point I cant actually tend to my children's needs like playing with them or watching cartoon with them because I have been COMPLETELY stressed. I CANT & I WILL NOT DROP OUT OF SCHOOL! MY EDUCATION IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY! Can someone PLEASE HELP ME!
wastebook

Post by wastebook »

Have an controlling and abusive physical and emotional husband. Taken everything from me, including money and vehicle always broken down. He is only source of income. His way of punishing me is really to the children. Because we end up with nothing. He is never home day and night, never knowing where he is.
I want out of the marriage but I have no way to start. I have nothing. Can you please help me? And head me in the right direction. And his father has a lot of money which, give him a lot of pull in this town and we live in his home.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on violence prevention programs, which range from housing to legal aid and divorce counseling among other things. If there is physical violence, then call the police. Safety is utmost importance. Then everything else goes from there.
wastebook wrote:I want out of the marriage but I have no way to start. I have nothing. Can you please help me? And head me in the right direction. And his father has a lot of money which, give him a lot of pull in this town and we live in his home.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

I have recently came out of an abusive relationship and have been living on my own for a couple of months. I fractured a rib two weeks ago and have been struggling to make it through this when my car got messed up in the snow and Ice. I need help. I am broke with bills coming, rent due soon, and barely any food. I just want to keep my place. Help with my heat, electric bill or rent would be so greatly appreciated. I'll be praying for a response.... Thank you for your time.
TesSLund

Post by TesSLund »

I move here to get away from an abusive relationship. I have a son in the Navy but he only can help me so much. I’m staying in a hotel now and I have to check out Friday because I have no money to pay for more days. I tried to get help in every way possible and I have been unsuccessful. I really need help bad. I have been putting jobs applications online I don’t have a car to get around. Please if you can help me I deeply appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many resources in your state of Washington. Generally women threatened with or leaving abuse get prioirty, so there may be assistance out there for you, even including motel vouchers, housing, and more.
TesSLund wrote:I move here to get away from an abusive relationship. I have a son in the Navy but he only can help me so much. I’m staying in a hotel now and I have to check out Friday because I have no money to pay for more days. I tried to get help in every way possible and I have been unsuccessful. I really need help bad. I have been putting jobs applications online I don’t have a car to get around. Please if you can help me I deeply appreciate it.