Can't find a job and unemployment ended

State and local government assistance programs.
Downsized
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't find a job and unemployment ended

Post by Downsized »

I am 36 years old. I currently live with my ex father in law with 2 of my children, son 13, daughters 12 in Oakland California. My ex wife dropped them off to me in 2010. I was drawing unemployment, and that has run out and am unable to find a job. At the time I was living in my own place with my 13 year old son and his mother. But she had to move to her mothers separating us due to unable to survive. Child support is currently piling up against me for the 2 children I have living with me and their mother continues to draw benefits for them even though they are with me. She holds it over my head that I live with her father, but I had no other choice due to her not letting them come with her when I lost my place. I haven't done my taxes in at least 6 years and I could have gotten back a lot for my children, I have been dealing with mental issues and through prayer have found a little peace. I filed for disability but was refused. My resources are exhausted and I can see no hope no where. I have made several attempts to fix the situation like carrying my children with me to the food stamp office and I have signed paper work showing it. Papers showing I had my children enrolled in the county I lived in at the time. It is a complicated situation, I feel trapped and hopeless. Please help me, anyway you can and God bless you!
David145

Re: Can't find a job and unemployment ended

Post by David145 »

Hi, I’m in dire need of help with my rent which is 950.00 a month. And I still owe 450.00 from last month. Plus I have a 650.00 electric bill that’s gonna be shut off in less then a week. Plus a huge water bill due. My husband lost his job in May, and has been looking for work since then. He at this time is not getting unemployment. So we have no income. Please if someone can help us, before we are with out power and homeless. We have til the last week of June to pay, otherwise we have to leave. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't find a job and unemployment ended

Post by Admin »

We have resources on the site for charitable aid and more importantly information on how you can help yourself gain stability, get an income, and more. As it is about helping you so you can help yourself. Part of this will be the money making opportunities we have, such as these for free money. There are side gig jobs, hobbies, job training, career counselors, and more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
David145 wrote: My husband lost his job in May, and has been looking for work since then. He at this time is not getting unemployment. So we have no income. Please if someone can help us. Thank you for your time.