Help in Georgia

State and local government assistance programs.
fmegab

Help in Georgia

Post by fmegab »

Can someone help me. Please send money or contact me if have job or work
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help in Georgia

Post by Admin »

fmegab wrote:Can someone help me. Please send money or contact me if have job or work
Hi,
Try this site for both ways to get help with energy bills in Georgia, as well as ways to save money in genenral, and find free money from work at home jobs. Well, as free as it can be.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
tdumas3030

Help and aid in Georgia

Post by tdumas3030 »

I was laid off by the city of atlanta and I need assistance with catching up my bills and a job if there is one available.
CharlestonS

Post by CharlestonS »

Hi there...I am a single mother of two and recently unemployed with no assistance from the father. I was expecting an irs tax return check as of last week only to find out that there was an outstanding bill owed to the state. They garnished the entire check which would have covered my past due and current rent. As of June 1st I will owe 2 months rent and utilities in the amount of $3200.00. Please help me find immediate assistance in Atlanta Georgia as I have attempted to contact local establishments all to say there is no funding available. Thank You so much
Pertyio

Post by Pertyio »

Good day to you. I'm actually doing it for a close friend in Georgia, a hero and a person that's been in my life forever. This person is my sister. She has been very inspiring to all. She's a single mom that took care of two growing boys, unfortunately it's sad for the both of us as well as family that we lost our oldest nephew this year on the month he was born.
He had just turned sweet sixteen on August 3, his missed dearly. I'm writing to whom this may get to, even if it gets out I'm really working to let this blessings come through not only for my big sister but also for her son and my three other nieces. God bless.