Food stamp application

State and local government assistance programs.
Claudette Term
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food stamp application

Post by Claudette Term »

To whom it may concern,
I have recently moved to the state of Florida from Ohio and i am receiving foodstamps. I am needing proof of assistance from the state of Ohio that I did not receive assistance in the past thirty days out of Columbus Ohio. I need to have it by the 15th of this month or i will no longer receive foodstamp and i have a wife and small child to take care of. I am in desperate need of this proof of assistance. If you can help me in any way it would be greatly appreciated. Please email be back.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food stamp application

Post by Admin »

We can't provide proof that you need to apply for food stamps or have done so in the past. Try calling the social or human services agency that you applied to at for this. However we do have all of the contact information on SNAP food stamps, including who to call to apply, how much a family can expect for their voucher, and more on this publicly funded resource. While the benefits have been cut back by the federal government, a huge amount of money is still being paid out by the federal government SNAP program. Read more.
Berner Davis

Post by Berner Davis »

I'm unable to pay any of my bills that will be due in December and I will run out of food. I've used all of my money, have overdrawn my account and have two small children to care for. I am also waiting on my SNAP food stamp application.
Although I'm not facing a disconnect yet, I'm trying to prepare before it happens. I have never needed assistance before and I'm not sure how to go about applying. I'm worried I won't have money for food, heat/gas, phone, truck payment, insurance, fuel, etc. Please help if possible. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have tips on the site that give advice on applying for SNAP food stamps. The information will walk you through the process, direct you to intake sites, and show how food stamps can help you feed your two small children. But the amount of vouchers from SNAP are limited, and the process does take time. So learn more. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tamps.html
BradyBunch

Post by BradyBunch »

I'm in need of assistance. I'm 39 female on SSI. I have no other income and it don't last through the month. I have a vehicle but it’s a 1998. I want to know how to get food stamps. I ask at SSI office and tried online application but it didn't work Because I do not know how to do it. I am also in need or a cheap place to live.
I was living in Union County place to place. Recently relocated to Canton GA. Still staying here and there. Any info or assistance would be appreciated.
Howard1

Post by Howard1 »

Me, my fiancé and 3 children applied for food stamps on July 30th. I tried getting a hold of my case worker but she ever called me back to let me know what was going on with the food stamps application. I turned the papers she wanted so now I am just waiting on her to get back with me. As of right now I don't really have any food for my children and need help just this one time till I get them back. If you know of any help I can get that would be great. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not your case worker. Try calling again. Or call the Minnesota public assistance hotline. Ask for customer support. Or drive to the local office. We can't help you if someone does not return your call.
Howard1 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:20 pm Me, my fiancé and 3 children applied for food stamps on July 30th. I tried getting a hold of my case worker but she ever called me back to let me know what was going on with the food stamps application.