Honolulu, Hawaii Assistance programs

State and local government assistance programs.
brandievierra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Honolulu, Hawaii Assistance programs

Post by brandievierra »

What type of help is there in my state of Hawaii? How do I get help? Who do I talk to?
Kramer

Re: Honolulu, Hawaii Assistance programs

Post by Kramer »

Good morning!!
I live in Honolulu Hawaii and am in GREAT NEED of serving here. I'm a single mother of two little boys 8 & 15, my daughter of 18 and have a granddaughter 2 years of age and my grandson 7 months old.
I have lost my job of five years as a legal assistant for a the county due to difficulty in his personal life that he could not keep the firm open and active and then closed the firm and moved out of state. What I received from him was a 2 week notice and he wrote a beautiful recommendation letter stating my strengths in the firm/work field.
For the past year I have struggled in search of work and with no luck I am now on my knees struggling to hold on to what little we have which are; rent, running water, electric, gas stove, car payments, insurance, cell phone bill, boys starting school soon and there's no new clothing, school supplies and shoes. I am scared and at times vision myself and my family being homeless in a tent in a straight line with the rest of the homeless families.
And I ask myself if I could just get a little help to get me started again I could prevent my family from homelessness. I ask kindly if you could be our savior at this time. Could it be you that can get me started to a better, safer life? Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your presence! Have a Blessed day!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

They say Hawaii is expensive to live in...at least the survey indicate that. That is a lot of kids for a single mom and your daughter had a kid at 16? Not good. Regardless, try this for assistance in Honolulu. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Kramer wrote:Good morning!!
I live in Honolulu Hawaii and am in GREAT NEED of serving here. I'm a single mother of two little boys 8 & 15, my daughter of 18 and have a granddaughter 2 years of age and my grandson 7 months old.
Roker

Post by Roker »

Aloha,
My name is Sarai, and I am here in need of rental deposit and 1st months’ rent help and food in Honolulu. I have been calling my local agencies for  2 months and still no phone call returned. I am currently horseless here in Honolulu Hawaii and applied for a low income apartment over at Waimanalo 2 months ago and finally got approved for the unit and with me being without a job only with my boyfriend working, he just need just this assistance to give us a boost. And gives him time to save and me time enough to get hired at a job. I have 3 elementary children.
I am in desperate need of help and can’t seem to get any so far.
If you could help me my family and I will be greatly appreciate it.
Mahalo for taking the time out to read this email.