CHild Day Care Payment Help

State and local government assistance programs.
KCusty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

CHild Day Care Payment Help

Post by KCusty »

I am a single mom living in the Denver, Colorado area. I work full time and am struggling to pay for my son's full time day care costs. Can anyone guide me to any state agency that may help single Moms??
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: CHild Day Care Payment Help

Post by Admin »

Here are a couple resources for child care assistance. The Denver County Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) will help families in need who going to school, working, or looking for a job afford child care and pay for child care bills.
http://www.denvergov.org//Family_and_Ad ... fault.aspx

Also, the state of Coloarado has aid. The Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) provides financial assistance and help with paying bills to low-income families
http://www.cdhs.state.co.us/childcare/
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Hello,
I am a mom to a 19 month old son and I work full-time. I keep my job so I can pay my bills, but childcare is extremely expensive. I feel like there is never enough money, I don’t qualify for any financial assistance because it is all based on Gross Income – well, if I brought home that amount, I wouldn’t be so stressed about paying bills or the day care! I need to make some additional income and I’d like to be able to do that from my home so I don’t have to pay any additional money in to child care.
I would really like to hear back from you on how I can make more money!
Thank you for your time,
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

HI. IM A MOTHER OF THREE AND HAVE CURRENTLY STARTED A NEW JOB. ME AND MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER BOTH WORK SO WE PUT OUR CHILDREN IN OUR LOCAL DAYCARE. I APPLIED FOR CCAP AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO DO SO IT TOOK FOREVER TO CONTACT THE OFFICE BECAUSE WORKER DEALING WITH OUR APPLICATION.
SO FAR ITS BEEN DRUG ON FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS NOW. I MEAN WHILE DUE TO LACK OF COMMUNICATION ON HUMAN SERVICES SIDE WE'VE HAD TO RE APPLY CAUSING US TO BE CHARGED FULL PRICE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF JULY.
OUR BILL IS CURRENTLY OVER THE AMOUNT TO RECEIVE ANY MORE SERVICES. I'VE APPLIED FOR A DIVERSION TO HELP WITH THIS AMOUNT.
THE COMMITTEE THAT DETERMINES RATHER WERE ELIGIBLE DENIED US AS WELL. WE CURRENTLY DON’T RECEIVE ANY SERVICES THROUGH HUMAN SERVICES BUT DON’T MAKE ENOUGH TO PAY 1000 DOLLARS TO KEEP OUR CHILD CARE ACTIVE. WE'VE TURNED TO ALL OUR RESOURCES AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT. WE DESPERATELY NEED HELP FOR DAY CARE AND DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO SO THIS IS MY LAST SHOT BEFORE EVERYTHING FALLS TO PIECES. ONE OF US WILL WIND UP LOSING OUR JOBS CAUSING US TO LIVE OFF OF THE STATE WHICH WE ARE TRYING TO AVOID AT ALL COSTS. IF BY SOME MIRACLE WE COULD GET HELP WE WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.