Bus ticket vouchers

State and local government assistance programs.
Lukehughes
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bus ticket vouchers

Post by Lukehughes »

I am currently stranded in Elk City Oklahoma. I live in Riverside California. I came out for the American Idol auditions and now i am stranded with no money to get a bus ticket home. I need to be moved out of my home in California by the first of September. Please if there is anything you could possibly do to help me get home I would appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bus ticket vouchers

Post by Admin »

Not sure if this is a joke or not, and not sure why we are replying, but the Salvation Army will sometimes have vouchers for bus tickets or transportation. I highly doubt they will give you one for that reason though, when so many other people in Riverside California are suffering and need rides for work, job interviews, etc. But you can try the Salvation Army. More details are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... assis.html
Eugeee Scott

Post by Eugeee Scott »

Hi, I am in need of help with a 30 day bus pass. I usually can afford to get my own. But for the last 6 weeks my boss put me on schedule for 10 hours a week and it cut my finances deeply over more than half and my food stamps went down also. But my bills have gone up due to the rising heat.
So I am going through a lot with job searching, begging for more hours but Transportation and local vouchers is lacking. If she gave me more hours how do I get to work if I can't afford transportation? I have to catch up on my bills also. My heart is heavy. This is the first time I have been on my own in quite a long time I am also going through a divorce. I need help from a bus voucher. It is vital to maintain home so I stay an asset to my community. Thank you.
GooseC

Post by GooseC »

Hi, I need help really badly. Life is hard and it’s what to do. I'm 20 years old, and need a voucher to pay for the bus to move. I never had a father or mother. My dad is in jail for life and it’s been that way since I was born. My mom is on drugs since I was born and I was taken into foster care at 4 months old. I have been in foster care my whole life. I am from Long beach CA.
On December 21 my son was born. I had everything in my life with him. He was my only happiness in my whole life. My baby's mother shook him and dropped him while I was at work. He passed away of a brain hemorrhage. Life is unbearable.
I grabbed the only money I had and came to Ohio in hope of a fresh start. But now its 25 degrees here and I'm bouncing back and forth between houses trying to eat and I have no money or clean clothes. I pray for a miracle but it doesn't seem to get better. My only chance is to get a bus voucher to go to Las Vegas at the Oasis apartments so that I can stay with my best friend who said I can stay with her and she'll help me get a job and stabilize myself. I'm crying because its what to do.