need assistance paying water bill

State and local government assistance programs.
agarnett
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need assistance paying water bill

Post by agarnett »

Please let me know where I might look for assistance in paying a huge water bill-Cuyahoga Cnty-HO. My daughter told me she was paying all along and I just got my property tax and there's an assessment on it for the water. Obviously she wasn't paying. thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need assistance paying water bill

Post by Admin »

Is it Cuyahoga county Ohio? If so, here is a link to several resources and ways to get help with paying water and utility bills

http://dsas.cuyahogacounty.us/PDF/HEAPEnglish.pdf
a123

Post by a123 »

I am asking for assistance with my water deposit. Me,my wife Ashley just moved into a new home with are three children and are struggling to make it. My wife is working at walmart and im unemployed and have been for 3 months now. There iss just no work. between moving and all its cost now the deposits...we really need help with it if we could just have it broke down and added to the bill would be great. any assistance or info for someone who could would be greatly appreciated thank you and god bless
Daytona beach florida
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Daytona Beach is in Volusia County Florida. Information on non-profits, agencies, etc is below.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
I know that the Mid Florida Community Services, Inc. (dial (352) 796-1425) has utility bill assistance programs for Dayton Beach residents. While I am not sure if it includes water bills, call them and ask this question. They may also have job training and other programs for you since you need a new job.
a123 wrote:I am asking for assistance with my water deposit. Me,my wife Ashley just moved into a new home with are three children and are struggling to make it. My wife is working at walmart and im unemployed and have been for 3 months now. There iss just no work. between moving and all its cost now the deposits...we really need help with it if we could just have it broke down and added to the bill would be great. any assistance or info for someone who could would be greatly appreciated thank you and god bless
Daytona beach florida