Car payment and registration

State and local government assistance programs.
Frodo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car payment and registration

Post by Frodo »

Hello I am currently homeless with my son and my companion animal. We are living in my vehicle we've been homeless a year and a half. I finally found an apartment but I only get ssdi and it's not enough for my car payment. My car registration, my smog, a undeserved traffic ticket and insurance reinstatement are all also due for my car. I need 1000 deposit on apartment and 598.00 first month rent. I am desperate I can't lose my car and it took forever to find thus apartment. Please help us. Sincerely
Asbury Park
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car payment and registration

Post by Asbury Park »

This person is federal employee of Dover Air force Base, Delaware. I look to find agency to help to me pay my car payment. I had two month behind. Hard to manage because my car payment on my Honda is too high $400.00 per month plus my insurance is 114.00 per month. Please keep my car and I will have agency to help with my budget plan on July 25. My car finance company need the money if I did not pay then they will repossess my car away.
C Boyd

Post by C Boyd »

I have been unemployed for 1 month. I am currently a 29 year old woman and married. My husband has a criminal record and has not been able to find a job at all. We really need any help we can get because we are living with his parents and our time is running out. We do have a car but cannot afford to make the payments on it and it has one payment left if we don’t pay it, it will be repossessed and we don’t have any money to do anything.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Car payment programs are hard to come by. If they exist at all. You can look into refinancing the car loan or asking for a payment plan. But since you are unemployed this makes it more challenging. You really need to find a job, as this will encourage the lender to give you a break. But try the resources we have listed. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ve_on.html
Jess hernandez

Post by Jess hernandez »

Hi, I've been experiencing a lot of financial hardship since lost my job and have a vehicle that I need to keep running back and continue to look for work and go to doctors’ appointments. My registration is about to expire because a car also needs to pass inspection.
I been maintaining a home for daughter and myself. Right now I'm receiving food stamps and housing assistance so I'm asking is there some kind a financial assistant that I can get for the car. If I can get the registration and payment made, then I could get a job. I could use a Grant to help repair my car which is in great need. Thanks in advance and I'll be looking forward to hear from someone.
Juker

Post by Juker »

Hi, I live in Taylor Texas ZIP code is 76574. I'm on disability and need help getting money to pay for my car registration. I also need money for the first payment. I'm trying to get well so that I could go get a job. Could you please advise where I can look for this type of Assistance or is there any?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes a community action agency may help with car registration or payments, but it is rare. Also try a workforce center for the job information. Here are details on the Community Action Agency of Taylor County.
Juker wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:53 am Hi, I live in Taylor Texas ZIP code is 76574. I'm on disability and need help getting money to pay for my car registration. I also need money for the first payment. I'm trying to get well so that I could go get a job. Could you please advise where I can look for this type of Assistance or is there any?