Moving money

State and local government assistance programs.
Schamberg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving money

Post by Schamberg »

I'm a single parent of three. I recently moved in with my mom and sister, and 5 of her kids to a single wide with four bedrooms,due to my old mobile was having some electrical problem. I recently bought some property and taken over my cousins mobile home, but I seem to never to be able to come up with the money to move it. Was wondering if there was any help that well pay for me to have it moved to my property. I desperately need to move out of my homes house to many people living there. Thank u for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving money

Post by Admin »

Assistance for moving in any state, including in California, is pretty rare. Really many non-profits in Alameda County have so little funds (donations have been down) that they struggle to help people avoid homeless, saying nothing about moving. You can try calling an agency that offers transitional housing or places that help people find a new home. Maybe they have information on options or short term housing programs for you. Find more details.
Beactive
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving money

Post by Beactive »

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3, TWO OF WHICH ARE 20 & 21 AND MY BOY WHO IS THE YOUNGEST OF 7 YEARS OLD. I AM ON SSI DUE TO A VIOLENT ATTACK AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS WELL AS CANCER.
I NEED ANY HELP WITH MOVING. I AM NEED ALL THAT I CAN GET AS MY OLDEST AND YOUNGEST BOTH HAVE BIRTHDAYS ON DECEMBER 14TH & 17TH. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF PRESENTS AS AND ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE WOULD BE A BLESSING AS RENT HAS INCREASED 500 A MONTH AND I ONLY GET 885 TO LIVE ON SO I REALLY JUST WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE An ACTUAL CHRISTMAS.
ALSO, WE HAVE HAD NONE IN LAST FEW YEARS DUE TO HAVING BEEN HOMELESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUST READING THIS IS A BLESSING IN ITSELF. IF WE CAN MOVE IT MAY HELP ME GET A JOB. GOD BLESS, RESPECTFULLY. AlSO, WE LIVE IN CASTRO VALLEY CALIFORNIA, ALAMEDA COUNTY.