Job training programs

State and local government assistance programs.
M Kuchar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job training programs

Post by M Kuchar »

Unemployed. Agencies have helped in last few months to pay rent and with electricity. Seeking employment continuously and need to enroll in job training. Unable to pay June rent. Have been given notice to pay by June 13 or proceedings for eviction will begin. I have no where to go and have only a small portion of the amount needed (obtained by selling personal items on craigslist).
Muhammod

Re: Job training programs

Post by Muhammod »

To whom it may concerned;
My husband and I are in need of help financially and I need a job too. We are struggling to pay rent and utilities. I am out of work, because it is hard to find a sitter for my three year old and I need new skills. My husband and I just moved to the area in August. He has been with the same company over 15 years and just got a new position here in Tampa within the same company. It is hard, because we have no family around here to help us. If you could possibly help us is would be greatly appreciated.
Newegg

Post by Newegg »

I do not know where to begin. I am being evicted, my gas has been shut off since May, I do not have health insurance, I do not have an income, I visited ER at ECMC several times this year for several different reasons. I am/was a student until may and am registered for January but have not applied for my financial aid as of yet due to my physical and mental issues. So now I am looking for a job too. I just can not seem to overcome anymore after many years of struggling and fighting I have finally become non functional to the point of not even feeding myself. I have become suicidal at times and have graduated to threatening and lashing out at others. Can you please help me? I do not have a phone during the day but my boyfriend can be reached. He doesn't work either. We really just do not know where to start.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For some of those needs, such as a job, then look into the Workforce Investment Act, or WIA. So getting an income will help address these needs over the long term. The sites may have referrals for you for the health care, and other bills. Even just get a part time job at a fast food place or anywhere for a resume builder. Read more workforce investment.
Thaia

Post by Thaia »

I lost my job and can't afford to pay my bills or rent. I have 3 small children and I desperately need help. I must want a new job, but I need new skills and to entering into training for computers. My gas, water and light are all termination and I have not paid rent since February. Please someone help me.