I live in west palm beach florida

State and local government assistance programs.
Virgorickie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I live in west palm beach florida

Post by Virgorickie »

Hi I live in west palm beach Florida and the section 8 housing or HUD is not accepting applications.. What other low income housing I can get into??
J Kipnis

Re: I live in west palm beach florida

Post by J Kipnis »

We do have extensive information on rent assistance in Palm Beach Florida. Some programs may have money, others shelter, and almost all have case management and social services. Section 8 will often have a waiting list, as you indicate. Click here for the resources and ideas for that part of Florida.
Virgorickie

Post by Virgorickie »

I called those numbers in that list and they said they don't have the funds
Parseti

Post by Parseti »

I need help -- immediate concern is paying rent, electric. I also need help getting diapers, wipes, maybe even a gas card to go to the agencies -- but the immediate need is to get my rent taken care of, I have no money and I am single mother of 2 boys. I don't have access to a phone, on my last 5 dollars of gas, I do have email. I am so overwhelmed and have never been in a situation like this before.
Brandon

Post by Brandon »

I just moved to West Palm County in Florida; I have a 2 and a half year old son. I thought moving here would be better but we are struggling to pay next month’s rent which is $800.00. I have put in job applications everywhere and had one interview but no call backs. I am in desperate need right now I am trying as hard as I can to stay afloat. I am not giving up on finding a job.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do not give up on the job search. Keep looking. As far as housing programs, food for your 2 year old, and other support, look here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nce_p.html
There are tons of organizations in Palm Beach to try for help.

Brandon wrote:I just moved to West Palm County in Florida; I have a 2 and a half year old son. I thought moving here would be better but we are struggling to pay next month’s rent which is $800.00. I have put in job applications everywhere and had one interview but no call backs. I am in desperate need right now I am trying as hard as I can to stay afloat. I am not giving up on finding a job.
Erica

Post by Erica »

Good morning , I was able to find the program list on line and was wondering if you'd be able to point me in the right direction for rental and energy assistance. I live here in West Palm Beach, FL. My phone number is listed if you have any questions.