Help for single mom

State and local government assistance programs.
Dimaze
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for single mom

Post by Dimaze »

To whom it may concern:
I am a single mom I have a 2 yr old and a 21 year old. My son work part time and attends school. Due to illness I cannot work outside of my home. I have been searching for a work at home position to help pay my bills. Please if you have any suggestions please help! I really need it. My rent is due, I have an eviction notice, my bills are being paid the minimal so I have a disconnect every month. We need help.
Thanking you in advance,
Spacey

Re: Help for single mom

Post by Spacey »

I am a single mother of three boys and girls, my oldest 10, my middle child is 6 and my youngest is 2. I have been having mental and physical health problems. I was fired from my job in October 2011 because of my health, then I lost my house in December 2011 because I couldn't pay rent. I have applied for Social Security in December 2011 and still no decision yet. My boys, girls and I was staying with a friend from Oct./2011 until May/2011. We were recently put out and have been living from hotel to hotel with our immediate items in the trunk of my car. Every where I turn for help its the same thing, we can't help you. My money is running low, and then I don't know what to do next. Please help me and my children.
Pintos

Post by Pintos »

Hi my name is Mary. I have 4 kids and i am a single mom. I get food stamps and AFDC but that only helps with rent. My water has got turned off the other day and we been using water jugs to take a bath and flush the toilet. Now here are flys in my apartment and my lights are next..can you please help and my kids. Times are tough.
Marvin

Post by Marvin »

Going to be back tracked by two months. I did not have enough for this month manager gave me an extension till the nineteenth. Just started work recently, was on disability for awhile. My work had little hours so my checks been short. Have other bills to pay on top of rent. I’m a single mom of three, I struggle every month, but never been this bad. Know I need to come up with two months’ rent bills and everything else. I don't want to be kicked out. Don’t know where we would go. I’m lost.
KeithUrban
anti spam: Blue

Post by KeithUrban »

I am unable to pay all of rent this month. I just got laid off and need to find another job, but hard being a mom. I also very BADLY need my car fixed. I have been driving on a spare tire for 2 months and the others are about to go as well. My wheel bearings are destroying my car. I have a 12 year old son who isn’t safe in it, but no choice. Please help us my son and I are drowning right now.
Herf Tim

Post by Herf Tim »

I AM a 31 year old mother of 3. I'm disabled and my 3 children have some disabilities. I have very Bad blackouts and have been having a hard time in the past year. I have had 6 knee operations since February 2013. And I'm preparing to have more. I have been barely making it.
MY children needed school clothes and supplies this month and I didn't receive one of my child support checks and that made impossible to pay my rent. I really need assistance this month. I have no where else to go. The only state assistance my family receives is Medicaid. I'VE always made a way but I've pawned everything I could pawn in the last few months to make sure we had everything needed. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE...MY RENT is $265.00 plus $25 late FEE and $35 maintenance FEE.
AkexT

Post by AkexT »

I need help in rental assistance. I’m staying with a friend and they know my financial hardship but told me I can stay for a few weeks and I need to find help to pay for room and board if I am going to stay. I left my abusive husband a year ago and left with nothing and have moved 5 times in a years’ time. I am nor single with 2 kids.
I am currently unemployed and on unemployment and have been seeking work. I have a lot of stress that in directly affects me and am under doctor’s care and seeing a counselor. I am in debt and have been for quite some time. I had got a speeding ticket and no inspect and don’t have money to pay for them and my ins. lapsed 42 days due to miscommunication and my moving so many times I did not receive letter.
I just recently got pulled over because a cop ran my plate while behind me and the lapse of insurance came up and license is suspend. I’m over my head and the only assistance I get is SNAP and health insurance which I am grateful for but right now I’m so far in hole I don’t know where to start.
I own a car with no car payments and my car is a 2002 Buick lesabre and needs brakes and brake lines and some other work to be safe to drive. I am also still legally married to the abusive man and don’t have money to divorce him and I really want to be free of him. If there is help out there to get me back on my feet and relieve some of this pressure I would be so grateful. I have 2 children from my first marriage of 13 years and because of my current husband they were taken from me 4 years ago and they are now almost 18 and 22 and even though they can be with me I don’t have a place for them or means to help support them so they stay with their alcoholic father which is hard as a mom to know. I am desperate and overwhelmed so if I could be led in some direction I would be so grateful. Thank You.
Aintlast

Post by Aintlast »

I am a single mother of one who works but I'm not making enough to pay rent and most bills. What can I do to get some help before I get evicted? Feel free to contact me at any time. If phone goes to voice mail I'm working. Leave a voice mail so I know to call back or send another email. Thanks in advance!!
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

Good morning. For the past months, I have financial up and downs which I have been able to manage quite well. As of now, I am a bit stretched and my parents cannot support me so much as I am a single mom due to an unforeseen circumstances. Right now I am yet to pay up my school fees balance and accommodation fees, which has resulted me to get support. I do not know what to do but I believe that God can do all things. I know that it just a phase and as much support I can get, I would be very grateful. Thank you for your understanding.
Marley

Post by Marley »

Hello, my name is kaula and I am a single mother in deep need of help. I have 2 children. A 5 year old daughter named Chloe and a 7 year old son named Gage. I work only part time at long john silvers. I have been there 3 years and my hours have gotten cut drastically. I used $100 of my rent money to get them all but each a pair of head phones for school but unfortunately now on top of me being 100.00 short on rent I have not been able to pay on my electric bill which is 131.00 and I have not been able to get them any clothes or shoes. I am a single mother and I am just absolutely overwhelmed and feel so helpless I do not know where to turn. Please if there is any way to be able to help us I would so much greatly appreciate anything possible. Praying every day and night can only go so far. So please Help us... Thank you god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you work part time at Long John Silvers, you must have some experience. But there are other ways for you to make more money and get skills. Find them here, at the single mom job training and careers.
But is the dad giving child support? If not, always look into court action.
Marley wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:04 am Hello, my name is kaula and I am a single mother in deep need of help. I have 2 children. A 5 year old daughter named Chloe and a 7 year old son named Gage. I work only part time at long john silvers.