Can anyone or a comminity service in my area help me at home

State and local government assistance programs.
lukeskywalker7
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Can anyone or a comminity service in my area help me at home

Post by lukeskywalker7 »

4-2-12

Hello,
I am new here as of today and like I see many others, this is the place to ask for help. Please read my story below...hope to hear from you or someone soon.

I am at the moment on a medical leave from my job. I have a Poditrist apt. on 4/9/12. I believe that I am going to have my feet operated on. With my medical leave I am getting paid which is a blessing. At the same time my landlord just raised the rent to alot more than Iam paying now for the last 13 years. My delima is in order to keep my rent at the 13 year rate I have to cut the grass (it is a small amount), but I have to have suregery on my feet and I am going to be laid up. I told him okay, and did not tell him about my medical leave or my feet. I am not sure what to do. I need this operation and my rent to stay the same, and this paid medical leave. Is there anyone out there that will cut my grass for me until my delima is over? I live in Geneva, IL. Thank you.
James S
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can anyone or a comminity service in my area help me at

Post by Admin »

Is this a serious request, for help cutting grass? Regardless, we do have information on Kane County Illinois. Call the agencies listed to see if they are aware of any programs. So try this for all of our Illinois assistance programs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ill ... grams.html We even have information on medical care, so maybe something can help with your upcoming surgery on your feet. You can find the county specific programs, including Kane and Geneva Illinois, midway down the page.
lukeskywalker7 wrote:4-2-12

Hello,
I am new here as of today and like I see many others, this is the place to ask for help. Please read my story below...hope to hear from you or someone soon.

I am at the moment on a medical leave from my job. I have a Poditrist apt. on 4/9/12. I believe that I am going to have my feet operated on. With my medical leave I am getting paid which is a blessing. At the same time my landlord just raised the rent to alot more than Iam paying now for the last 13 years. My delima is in order to keep my rent at the 13 year rate I have to cut the grass (it is a small amount), but I have to have suregery on my feet and I am going to be laid up. I told him okay, and did not tell him about my medical leave or my feet. I am not sure what to do. I need this operation and my rent to stay the same, and this paid medical leave. Is there anyone out there that will cut my grass for me until my delima is over? I live in Geneva, IL. Thank you.
James S
FranKico

Post by FranKico »

Hi, I’m unemployed and cant get a job and my rent and other bills are getting behind. I’m taking on a young 11 year old. So if their is any way I could get help in my home with her bills or guided it would be very much help to me. I have never asked anyone for help before. I just don't want to lose my house and her either. I look for a job everyday but their is just none out there right now. Thanks so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You will need to call those community action agencies in your area to see if they can help. In general, they do have information on job training and other self-sufficiency resources. There are agencies in most towns and counties and they can be a great place to turn to for advice and support. Find a listing of community action agencies.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Facing eviction for second time due to job elimination and chronic health problems. I've been trying to get assistance from community services, including heaters to help keep my daughter warm and healthy, but all the local agencies say they are out of funds and appliances. I'm starting to think I'm not the right color (I'm American Indian / German), or not poor looking enough (I still have nice teeth). I want to ask for help on the local community or government level. Any suggestions? Please and thank you!