Need Emergency Assistance To All Programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Emergency Assistance To All Programs

Post by Admin »

If you want our most includes/extensive link, try this. It is for government assistance but has details by state, county, city, etc. Both government aid and non-profits are covered, so it is all includes. Emergency and other resources are there.
Pippa wrote:Hi. I am writing you because I am in need of emergency assistance.
Advair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Emergency Assistance To All Programs

Post by Advair »

Hello, my name is Andrea. I am inquiring about emergency rental assistance as well as utility assistance for every program I can apply too. I currently have three children living in my home and due to loss of work, I am unable to pay the bills. I am currently facing eviction this month if I am unable to get assistance. I have also had the electric and the water disconnect services and need help with those bills as well. If you can please let me know if there is any help available I would greatly appreciate it. I have reached out to so many organizations for information on any emergency programs and have not been able to receive any help. I am beginning to feel like I will be homeless and having to live out of my vehicle. Please, please help! Thank you in advance.