Need to relocate

State and local government assistance programs.
Afferme
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to relocate

Post by Afferme »

Dear to whom it may concern, Please, I’m on my leg and I desperately need your help. If you don’t help me I feel I’m going to lose the woman I love. I live in Los Angeles Ca, my beautiful fiancee in La Vegas with her two kids. Where she lives is very isolated and the kids don’t like to play outside because it’s also dangerous. If you look it up on google map you can see what I’m talking about. The reason I’m writing you is because we want her and the kids to move here but there is no way on earth we just can’t afford it. I had back spinal fusion performed and I’m unable to work and she gets disability. With both of our income combined there is still no way we can move them here. The kids aren’t mine but I’m willing to step up and give the kids something they never had which is a father. We are hoping and praying you will find it in your heart to help us fulfill our dream by helping her and the kids move here so we can get married and be a family. I want the kids to have a father who will love and be there for them and for them to be able to play outside like normal kids. I know you must get hundreds of letters a day but by some miracle we are hoping you will read this one and be willing to help us. Please help unite this family so I can be good husband and father to the kids who desperately needs one in their life’s Thank you and God bless! Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to relocate

Post by Admin »

Not really too many programs can pay for relocation. Very rare. Even though she may have kids you want to see, doesn't matter. Los Angeles is not too far from Las Vegas. Can't you take a bus or something.
Or use this for more information on Los Angeles assistance programs and charities, and start calling around for help.
Afferme wrote:Dear to whom it may concern, Please, I’m on my leg and I desperately need your help. If you don’t help me I feel I’m going to lose the woman I love. I live in Los Angeles Ca, my beautiful fiancee in La Vegas with her two kids. Where she lives is very isolated and the kids don’t like to play outside because it’s also dangerous. If you look it up on google map you can see what I’m talking about. The reason I’m writing you is because we want her and the kids to move here but there is no way on earth we just can’t afford it. I had back spinal fusion performed and I’m unable to work and she gets disability. With both of our income combined there is still no way we can move them here. The kids aren’t mine but I’m willing to step up and give the kids something they never had which is a father. We are hoping and praying you will find it in your heart to help us fulfill our dream by helping her and the kids move here so we can get married and be a family. I want the kids to have a father who will love and be there for them and for them to be able to play outside like normal kids. I know you must get hundreds of letters a day but by some miracle we are hoping you will read this one and be willing to help us. Please help unite this family so I can be good husband and father to the kids who desperately needs one in their life’s Thank you and God bless! Sincerely
Zimmer

Post by Zimmer »

Hi, I'm calling about my 2 children who plan on moving to Florida soon. They will be attending the police academy within the next couple months or so. My question is, is there any type of living assistance or food assistance, medical assistance, etc. certain for them. They will be living on their own, and the academy will be taking up most of their time, that would have been spent working. Is their a program to help them get on their feet, with TEMPORARY assistance just for the time being of their education. The education should be 6 months. It's very hard for me and my family to make it here in New York, so they are bettering their chances in Florida to make a better future for themselves and potentially new families.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Just so you know, if you plan on moving to Collier County in Florida, it is very expensive there. The number of agencies that offer assistance is also more limited then in other parts of the state. As people that live there need to have a higher income, and they need to plan for that fact. Anyone, find temporary financial help in Collier County, and call the agencies to apply to get on their waiting list. We also have info on clinics for health care, pantries, and more.
Zimmer wrote:Hi, I'm calling about my 2 children who plan on moving to Florida soon.
Trichet

Post by Trichet »

I know you are busy so I won't take up too much of your time. I am a single mom, and I have the two most amazing teenage boys. My oldest 15 and lives and breathes ROTC. He is hoping to get into the Marines when he graduates. My youngest son who is 14 is my gamer and computer genius.
I lost my job of 7 years to someone willing to do my job for half my pay. I've had a hard time finding my footing again and need to move for financial and job reasons. My boys are at such a crucial age and I’m worried that if I can’t find some stability they may lose their focus. I’ve raised them on my own and don’t have family here so we are all we've got. I’m not asking for a hand out I'm just looking for a break.
I can find a job after I relocate to a new town, but without transportation and a roof over my kids head it makes it kind of hard to stay focused. Right now I’m selling everything we have just to be able to pay the hotel bill for the night. We are a strong family and have been through a lot but if you could meet my kids you would agree these boys deserve a better life. Anything you could suggest or resources that may be able to help our situation would mean more to us than I could put in to words. Thank you for your time and any help you’re able to send our way.