Veterinarian bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Corvette19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Veterinarian bills

Post by Corvette19 »

Hello,
I've been through a lot of the listed help sites but I haven't found any specific that help with Vet bills. I have a companion animal who more then likely has cancer and I really need financial aid/grant/loan help to fully diagnose her and for the surgery/treatment needed if it hasn't spread. Thank you and the situation is very urgent so I hope there's an agency out here that can help right away so I won't be forced to euthanize her due to lack of funding.
bluegourami3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Veterinarian bills

Post by bluegourami3 »

This happened to me several years ago, when my cat got lethgargic, I found a Vet and they explained that they have a program called CARE CREDIT. It's a credit card specifically for vetrinary care. You have to apply online and get a credit card through the company, it will tell you what your credit limit is and such. The first charge, I got a 6 month no interest, payment plan, and was able to pay it off in the first six months. I know you may not want to hear this, but if your animal has cancer, already you know it may be suffering and the best thing is to put it to sleep. Sometimes the best way to say, I love you to your animal is to end its suffering.