daycare assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Lenny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

daycare assistance

Post by Lenny »

I thought daycare assistance was in this search result. I don't see anything here about it. ???
helper

Re: daycare assistance

Post by helper »

There is a link on the main site for how to get help and assistance with paying child care bills and expenses. Really go thru the main site, look at these tips and ways, and then also view the state program section, as many state governments have child care assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Peanut
anti spam: Blue

Post by Peanut »

I'm a single mother of a two year old boy and need daycare for him. I work part time and walk to and from work. I have no car and the day after Christmas I got a three day pay or vacate. Well I was able to pay it off but with my hours at work I'm not able to pay any of my bills with daycare and rent being the main one. I'm trying to get another job but the commute is too long to walk there. Please, I am begging I am in desperate need of help I've tried everything. Taking more hours but child support is behind.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In order to get help for the child care for the 2 year old, you need a job first. You do not get support before a job...the government aid is focused on people that are working. Once you have that second job to substantiate your claim, then you can apply for free daycare. So address that communte you refer too and get the second job. Then apply.
Peanut wrote:I'm a single mother of a two year old boy and need daycare for him. I work part time and walk to and from work. I have no car and the day after Christmas I got a three day pay or vacate. Well I was able to pay it off but with my hours at work I'm not able to pay any of my bills with daycare and rent being the main one. I'm trying to get another job but the commute is too long to walk there. Please, I am begging I am in desperate need of help I've tried everything. Taking more hours but child support is behind.
Little_Smith

Post by Little_Smith »

Hello, I'm not sure if I reached the right person for daycare assistance but my name is Tieesha and I live in Dallas, TX, Pleasant Grove area and I am a single mother of two boys and I am a full time student at El Centro. I am the type of person who can admit that I need help but my pride doesn't allow me to ask for the help in the form of daycare assistance programs. I am struggling to keep it all together. Both of my kids go to a daycare downtown and I take them there every day. My gas light recently came on yesterday and I don't have any money and don't know what I am going to do for gas. I was wondering if there was any kind of way that you or any other resources can help me with some gas and day care assistance. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have 2 kids, both in daycare, and are (1) low income and (2) holding down a job, there are government sponsored daycare programs in Texas. Since you are in training at El Centro as well, that may improve your chances of getting help. Learn more, and find free daycare in Texas.
Little_Smith wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:46 am Hello, I'm not sure if I reached the right person for daycare assistance but my name is Tieesha and I live in Dallas, TX, Pleasant Grove area and I am a single mother of two boys and I am a full time student at El Centro. I am the type of person who can admit that I need help but my pride doesn't allow me to ask for the help in the form of daycare assistance programs. I am struggling to keep it all together. Both of my kids go to a daycare downtown and I take them there every day.