Kentucky

State and local government assistance programs.
Johnston99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Kentucky

Post by Johnston99 »

Know that Louisville, Ky. is giving out grants and loans. $5,000 in loans. People will not need to pay back the loans if they buy a home and stay in it for a decade. The city of Lousiville Kentucky has joined withh the charities such as the united way to offer this assistance.
MBest
anti spam: Blue

Re: Kentucky

Post by MBest »

I am a disabled single 49 year old lady. My daughter moved out of state in June 2013. We shared expenses since my mother passed in 2008. I was to get someone to live with me to help with housing coasts. Was trying to find roomate. Got behind in my rent and utilities cause was by myself. Have fallen 800.00 behind in rent alone and 700.00 more due 09/13. My landlord has been real good about money but still needs to be paid. I give what I can to all house hold expenses but just don’t make enough to pay all. My daughter moved back to try to help but has high risk pregnancy and is having hard time finding employment. Can only get medical food stamps right now. We have no family or anyone who can help us. We have no money to move on since my whole check goes to whatever I can pay. Please if you could help me find someplace that could help me with the rent just to get caught up I have already might have help with utilities from CVOC of Jefferson county Kentucky but appointment is not until 09/19/13. I already had water turned off and sold what few things I had to get water back on. I am not a person that thinks I can live off charity. But right now I don't know what to do. I’m very desperate and with all my health issues am just out of options to go out and drum up help on my own. So if you could help us in any way it would be so appreciated. I can give all information you need to point me to some help. Thank you for your time to read this and hopefully help me find resources that can help in this very unfortunate financial situation I have fallen into.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you owe $1500 in rent, then sorry to say you have waited too long in asking for help. The best thing to do is open up the line of communication early, before you even miss a payment or before you even think you may struggle. However we do have information on places to try for help in Jefferson County Kentucky for housing. Why can't you get food stamps in Kentucky if your income is too low. Anyway, try this for information on rental and other assistance. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pr8.html
Povidence

Post by Povidence »

Hi, I live in Lexington Kentucky. I'm currently unemployed. I have two young children and I'm also going through a divorce and is not receiving any child support. And I need help with my bills and also try to get free medical coverage but I don't know who to go through for any of this because this is the first time I have needed any assistance with anything. Please email me back and let me now what I can to. Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It depends on what bills you need help paying. But there are programs in Lexington that you can try. There are also clinics for medical care too. But you really need a job too.
Povidence wrote:Hi, I live in Lexington Kentucky. I'm currently unemployed. I have two young children and I'm also going through a divorce and is not receiving any child support. And I need help with my bills and also try to get free medical coverage but I don't know who to go through for any of this because this is the first time I have needed any assistance with anything. Please email me back and let me now what I can to. Thank you so much for your time.
Jason Van Horn

Post by Jason Van Horn »

Hi there, my name is Jennifer.
I live in Casey County, Kentucky. I am a single mother of 3 children, have recently left a domestic violence situation and he is now in jail because of it with am EPO. I currently have e several jobs offer but have received an eviction notice, my electric was turned off yesterday and I am desperate for some help so that I can get my life together and move forward. Please contact me ASAP
THANK YOU, JENNIFER