Need help on finding low in-come apartments.

State and local government assistance programs.
shay89
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help on finding low in-come apartments.

Post by shay89 »

Does anyone know some low- income apartments if you stay in the Dallas, Texas area. it would be of much help to me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help on finding low in-come apartments.

Post by Admin »

We can give you information on who may in Dallas. Use this link for Dallas assistance programs, charities, and non-profits. Some focus on housing matters. Find much more too like food and utilities. If you want agencies that specialize in housing and rent matters, use this resource for Dallas rental and housing programs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/dal ... tance.html

shay89 wrote:Does anyone know some low- income apartments if you stay in the Dallas, Texas area. it would be of much help to me.
Diannea

Post by Diannea »

I am a young 25 year old female who works hard but has nothing to show for it. I am struggling day by day. I live in a broken down hotel where I can barely pay the weekly rates there. I want to get out and find a decent home or apartment or even a nice mobile home. But I need help with rent.

I have a past due electric bill with Georgia Power of $420 that I don't have the money to pay. So even if I was able to move, I couldn't get electric turned on until that was paid off. I just need help. I don't know who to call, or where to go. I stay in Brunswick, GA.
Sounds good but constantly getting my hours cut doesn't help. If someone knows of some type of rental/utility help that can get me out of this hotel and into a nice place without struggling more than I already am. I would be eternally grateful. Please send me an email with more information, thank you!
Preeti P

Post by Preeti P »

To whom it may concern       My name is Elliot. I am from Sullivan county, New York and need a low-income apartment. I am 24 years old and I was released from prison on July 23, 2018. I have been fortunate to find a job in liberty, NY at Ideal Snacks. I have been looking for a place of my own either a 1 bedroom or a studio apartment that I can afford and that is low-income. The problem is that I do not have a car to get back and forth to work so I would like to get an apartment in the same area that I work in. I found an apartment, but I do not have the money for first month rent and deposit. I just started working today. Pleases assist me on getting this apartment. I can handle the rest after because I will have a steady income to maintain payment. I do not want to lose the availability of the apartment. Thank you for your time.  Sullivan county New York
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It seems you want another job, maybe one closer to you? If so, try a real work from home job. There are all sorts of positions and opportunities listed on our site. Remote, hobbies, online, and other jobs too.
Preeti P wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:31 am I have been fortunate to find a job in liberty, NY at Ideal Snacks.